Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member
I know empathy for Claire isn’t popular but she is there showing remorse and the balls it must take to face up to them all is huge.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Offish

VIP Member
This is the first time I’ve jumped on this thread and I’m really bothered by the internalised misogyny of Alyssa.
Are we forgetting that she was not the married person in this scenario? It’s just a reminder that we love burning women at the stake for everything. I personally really like her.
But anyway, can’t wait for the next episode! x
I’d take this on board if she was being torn apart for ‘just’ being the other woman (always think the excuse of ‘she/he wasn’t the married one’ is pathetic but that’s another story…) in her past, but she isn’t. It’s the hypocrisy of treating Claire like dirt on her shoe for doing far less than she herself did in the past. Alyssa’s issue certainly wasn’t just based on her concern for Jesse, she was raging at Claire on behalf of Janelle. Angry at the ‘other woman’ on behalf of ‘the wife’ over one drunken kiss after a ‘marriage’ of no previous connection, no strong feelings and a duration of a week(?), if you can’t see the hypocrisy there, I don’t know what to say.

She was acted like a classic mean girl towards Claire while they were all sat having drinks and then she was practically frothing at the mouth, screaming at Adam and Claire across the table. Even without her past, that was way OTT & very unpleasant behaviour, given the circumstances.

I get that you like her and to each their own. She has, I’m sure, some likeable qualities, but let’s take a step back with accusing everyone of internalised misogyny. Trust me, I’d be far more negative about the married man in her situation… but he’s not here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
As an endo sufferer I can confirm it’s horrendous. I can also confirm that while Mr B has made tea/hot water bottles, held my hair back while I vomit and run out for painkillers at stupid o’clock, he has never burst into tears at the sight of my suffering.
Harrison is deranged.

And props to Evelyn for trying, but she looks more attracted to the coffee table than she does to Rupert.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Offish

VIP Member
I actually find myself backing Cameron here. They’d just had a big argument, her mum was bossing him about and telling him to awkwardly performance hug her and he didn’t feel comfortable, lay off

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Why is Alyssa running her gob off? Does she seriously not think that fucking another woman’s husband FOR 6 MONTHS is as bad as snogging a random bloke on a reality show.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Clovis

VIP Member
Mormon girl is way too invested in this. She needs to get a hobby. Preferably one where she doesn't sleep with a married man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I've a weird feeling in my gut that Jesse will stay, i think hes got more vunerable with Claire than he's probably been in a long time and hes started to like her! (not a spoiler btw i haven't seen anything and just watch e4 pace!) Whats Dirty Dan been up to then i wonder! Them two dont seem to have any sexual connection or spark.
Dan and Sandy skipped straight to married for 15 years with 2 kids and a hefty mortgage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Aussie

VIP Member
What the actual fuck. I wish my husband cried when I was bed bound with my periods

• Haha
  • Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
I dunno, call me an old fool, but I'm rooting for Jesse and Claire. They seem to have genuine affection towards each other despite everything.

Webster1357

VIP Member
Fucking Whormon rolling her eyes and Claire, how dare she? She just had a snog with someone after her fake TV husband was a douche to her. Not the same as, oh, I don't know. let's say SHAGGING A MARRIED MAN FOR MONTHS!!

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Hazza is just a shit stirrer. He fucking buzzes off it. And it's gonna be him in the hotseat soon when he finger blasts Evelyn in the lift.🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31