MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't find yesterday's episode on all4 😭 that'll teach me for not watching it live 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I feel like I really want Jesse and Claire to make it despite all this - I actually think they’re a good match. I don’t know why I’m like this 😅😫🫣

Reactions: 24
Missed watching it live with you all I was at a talk on the psychology of serial killers ! Genuinely I was. Really interesting. Now to watch on catch up and read the thread as if it’s happening!!
Was Harrison mentioned at all? :ROFLMAO:

What is going on with him? He is so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Claire may be acting humble so she can stay in the experiment. Am really not sure her apology is sincere. Jesse and her should just both leave.

Adam was trying to divert and ex. I think Janelle is definitely upset but knows too how many SM followers she will gain because of it!

Alyssa is a mahussive hypocrite her hubby should run a mile. Ask her how her networks were with her when her mistake was made public?

Tanya is vile, I don’t find her mildly entertaining and I pity Hugo. If this show had any science behind it Hugo would be paired up with someone lovely. He has the patience of a saint.

Gosh Rupert is so nervous. Perhaps it’s the cameras pointing in his face all the time. His missus seems patient and kind, let’s see if she can bring him out of his shell. He seems rather decent.

Cam may be nervous about getting involved with CF lady as he lost a pal to it. Kind of understandable somehow.

Reactions: 8
I think this might turn out as a "good" thing for Jesse and Claire. The worst thing he imagined has happened and he's dealing with it well. Before he was on tenterhooks waiting for it to happen. Now it's out there think it'll calm him. Weird logic I know lol.

I don’t necessarily think Alyssa can’t ever say someone is wrong for cheating even though she’s been involved in it in the past. People can make poor decisions, know it was wrong, learn from it and know they won’t ever do it again. And believe it’s wrong for others to do it.

But she is going way OTT about it. She’s been the most vocal, and I don’t know why she’s doing so given her history. The last thing she needs is Duncan snapping in front of everyone about her being a hypocrite.

I wonder if it’s for Duncan’s/the audience benefit ‘I’m showing you how anti-cheating I am now’ but it’s come across a bit disingenuous.

Reactions: 17
Soooo missed watching along with you all last night! Bit did enjoy reading along and watching!!!
Now I've cought up...
I still don't like Clare.
Adam is a tit.
I'm felling sorry yet sceptical about Janelle.
I think Whoreman (fookin love that!!) is going off on Adam and Clare to give herself some kind of redemption??
Does anyone (besides Dunc the hunk) know she's hypocritical slut bucket?
Is Taylor aware of what comes out of her mouth??
Why does Cameron fancy her?
Harrison is soooooo after screen time.
Jessy clicking his neck made me 🤢

Have a fabulous weekend beautiful people!! See you Monday 😘😘😘

• Heart
The Dan 'bombshell' is definitely not as much of a bombshell as advertised 😂

he isnt 'sexually attracted' to his wife

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.