MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got that Monday feeling again this morning! Roll on 7:30pm 😁
Woke up this morning, feeling fine.
Had watching MAFS on your mind.
Last night you dreamt Adam lived in your neighbourhood, oh yeah.
Something tells me you're into something good.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have had the shittest of weekends and won’t be around for tomorrow nights episode as I need to drive 300 miles to try to sort out some of said tit. But more importantly, popped to shops for school holiday lunch treats today and added a tub of B&J ‘phish-food’ to scoff while you’re all making me laugh tonight.
Not my usual style but I can’t wait for 90 mins escape! I’ll be the one with the massive spoon ☺😂
---
Woke up this morning, feeling fine.
Had watching MAFS on your mind.
Last night you dreamt Adam lived in your neighbourhood, oh yeah.
Something tells me you're into something good.
can I change it to Duncan instead?
Love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
After a heavy news day in the U.K i cant wait for some lighter relief with you lovely guys tonight! I'll stick the kettle on, whose got the biccies?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm gonna be late to watch it 😭 watching a film with my daughter and it's gonna run into MAFS time 😭

Reactions: 4
I’m kid free this week 🙌🏾
So I tattle along and watch live with you lovely lot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hollyoaks really is the most awful steaming pile of turd isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm herrrreeee. With my raging red and white tonsils (first time I've had tonsillitis in 22 years) 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

probably shouldn’t have searched for ‘big spoon’ in the gifs 👀

evening beauties

Reactions: 4
I’m watching live but with my daughter. Can’t wait to catch up here after. Bring on the drama!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I forgot there’s another bombshell and Adam gets his arse handed to him by the ixperts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.