MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what is it these ixperts are ixpert at? 10 seasons in and they’re still hopelessly pursuing the attraction of opposites theory. I mean that clearly, demonstrably, is not and never has been a thing
I would like to know who gets to pick who is part of the show and who has a bigger say. For example if it was the experts you'd think they wouldn't choose many who get picked. Producers want drama so would override the experts. The experts probably picked the nice people like Cameron, Tahnee etc and the producers Adam, Tayla etc.

Reactions: 3
Just what is it these ixperts are ixpert at? 10 seasons in and they’re still hopelessly pursuing the attraction of opposites theory. I mean that clearly, demonstrably, is not and never has been a thing
It's utter bollocks isn't it?
People in successful relationships have shared values and moral codes. Just as you wouldn't pair a very religious person with an atheist, or a tory with a communist.

I think the producers pick the contestants and the experts just have to match up out of the pool available. Hence the ongoing car crash 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is going on with Cam and Lyndall? Really thought they were the strongest couple but they both look miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
What is going on with Cam and Lyndall? Really thought they were the strongest couple but they both look miserable.
Lyndall gets involved in other people's business and Cam cannot be bothered with drama. As he said the other day, he's not Dr Phil. He's on there to find the one, not to get in to arguments with other couples.

Reactions: 13
I would like to know who gets to pick who is part of the show and who has a bigger say. For example if it was the experts you'd think they wouldn't choose many who get picked. Producers want drama so would override the experts. The experts probably picked the nice people like Cameron, Tahnee etc and the producers Adam, Tayla etc.
Someone on the forum posted a screenshot from a former producer, it said that everything is chosen by the production team (surely the ixperts have to vet their choices though?)

He fancies Tayla more than Lindor I think.
Jesus, he must be crazy, I don't think he could keep her in mascara.
---
Lyndall gets involved in other people's business and Cam cannot be bothered with drama. As he said the other day, he's not Dr Phil. He's on there to find the one, not to get in to arguments with other couples.
Well he ain't going to find the one in Tayla, she only loves herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think the experts are part of any of the recruitment or matching up. I think they’re there to purely try and help them navigate a relationship

Reactions: 11
Jesus, he must be crazy, I don't think he could keep her in mascara.
---

Well he ain't going to find the one in Tayla, she only loves herself.
I wondered if he just liked the attention off her, as Lyndall and him seem to be quite separate at the moment.

Reactions: 5
It's utter bollocks isn't it?
People in successful relationships have shared values and moral codes. Just as you wouldn't pair a very religious person with an atheist, or a tory with a communist.

I think the producers pick the contestants and the experts just have to match up out of the pool available. Hence the ongoing car crash 😄
I'm fairly convinced that 90% of these contestants do not want marriage, not in this way anyway. They want fame and attention They want Instagram careers. They're actually talking about Jesse on Lorraine this morning (don't judge me, it's background noise haha) and the (very gorgeous) relationship expert on there said that anyone with a list of icks that long is not ready for marriage. I don't think any of them are.

Won't stop me watching though!

Reactions: 17
I'm fairly convinced that 90% of these contestants do not want marriage, not in this way anyway. They want fame and attention They want Instagram careers. They're actually talking about Jesse on Lorraine this morning (don't judge me, it's background noise haha) and the (very gorgeous) relationship expert on there said that anyone with a list of icks that long is not ready for marriage. I don't think any of them are.

I seen the same. Found it an interesting statement from him given he’s on the UK MAFS.

The original UK version was ‘normal’ people wanting to find love if anyone can remember those. It was a different production all together and I found it sweet. Doesn’t stop me wanting the drama.

Reactions: 9

Yes Jesse is actually rather childish. Perhaps his time on the show will make him realise you need to give people a chance to see what's underneath instead of dismissing women on spurious icks.

Reactions: 6
That's what I was wondering last night. There's clearly something wrong, the Ixperts noticed there had been a definite cooling off when they entered and Cam told one of the boys that he was in the dog house, but we've had no details or footage of them together.

It's probably being saved for after the current batch of drama. We have the shitshow of Jesse/Claire and Adam/Janelle to get through first, plus whatever bombshell Dan has to drop. Once that's out of the way, I'm guessing we'll find out what's been going on.

Reactions: 10
Who do we think is actually making it to the end and committing? I don’t think Lyndel and Cameron will. I think he’s got the ick after her meddling and whatever drama is to come. I think the only solid ones are Mel and Layton and Taynee and Ollie

Reactions: 4
That's what I was wondering last night. There's clearly something wrong, the Ixperts noticed there had been a definite cooling off when they entered and Cam told one of the boys that he was in the dog house, but we've had no details or footage of them together.

It's probably being saved for after the current batch of drama. We have the shitshow of Jesse/Claire and Adam/Janelle to get through first, plus whatever bombshell Dan has to drop. Once that's out of the way, I'm guessing we'll find out what's been going on.
I wonder if he found out about Adam and Claire first and didn’t tell her in case she got involved?

God that Tayla is horrendous. What a complete witch!
Harrison is like a kid at Christmas that the heat isn’t for once on him , quite sickening.
Aylssa’s hypocrisy is disgusting.
Feel so sorry for Janelle. Adam is awful and if I were Claire I’d be so embarrassed that of all the people to kiss it was him!!
Also edited to say I still like Claire despite all this 😂😅

Reactions: 15
Lindor is an attention seeking drama queen with an overwhelming need to insert herself into every argument and Bushman just doesn’t want that. Pretty reasonable I’d say, she’s awful.
I’ve been thinking, and this sounds harsh, but maybe another issue is her CF. He lost a friend to it so is well aware of what he’s getting into and personally I could understand if he wasn’t keen for a marriage and kids with someone who has the potential to be lost to you all within a relatively short period of time.

Reactions: 6
I think Ollie and Tahnee are the only likely ones, potentially Mel and Layton. I do wonder of Bronte and Cam will just so they can live off their "fame" a bit longer.

I can only see Tahnee and Ollie making it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it has a zero success rate! (like last year)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.