MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #8 Mercury's rising but Harrison isn't- E4 Pace No Spoilers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I had you all for every show i watch 😂 have a great weekend and see you all Monday to watch them speak their trooof

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For fucks sake Dan mate, I only just said this evening that you’re not a shitcunt, don’t go proving me wrong now.
At this rate Duncan is going to be the only good one left. Ollie, while strong in the BDE and ‘I would sit on your face’ categories, wore a T-shirt to a wedding and for that, I cannot forgive him… until the next time he’s on my screen with that sexy ass mullet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
The rooms they're all staying in...are they short term holiday rentals or are actual apartments that people live in?? I would be so suffocated in that tiny space with someone I barely knew....

Reactions: 6
I'm behind ! Only ten mins in and Claires acrylics keep changing from pink to blue lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhh I don’t think I can wait till Monday 🙉 what did Dan do?!

I feel like Adam and Janelle are definitely going to go home, I can’t believe how awful he was tonight! Even with Jesse forcing him to talk to him when he clearly didn’t want to!

I hope Jesse and Clare stay, I actually feel like her apology was sincere and I had really warmed to them before all this.

Reactions: 10
I watched live but was too busy eating cheesecake to follow along here live (please forgive me). Dan? Nooo! Although if I am being honest they’re being a bit boring. I want them to either get it on and Sandy becomes rampant or go home. Jessie broke my heart. I know he was a dick at the beginning but I think all of it was to try and protect his heart. He melted and she then broke him. I do think Claire was genuine and I hope they can move past it. I really want to binge but I’m not going to.

Edited to add…Whoreman is the BEST comment ever!

Last edited:
  • Haha
So many questions!

What has Dan done?!

Will Jesse and Claire stay?

Why is Adam such a bellend?

Why is Alyssa acting all nun like when she shagged a married man knowingly for 6 months?

Do Lyndall and Cam even exist anymore?

Why do I love Melinda when I thought she would be so fake?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine every three days going for a dinner party with your friends and then going around the table to all air your dirty intimate secrets. It's so mad, feels less about the marriage and more about the group drama.

Imagine every three days going for a dinner party with your friends and then going around the table to all air your dirty intimate secrets. It's so mad, feels less about the marriage and more about the group drama.
but imagine the flip side of it.. you hang out for a few days at a time in the city centre with your mates and the only worry you have is planning 2 banging outfits per week for the dinner party/cc. Repeat weekly. It would be like being paid to be at uni with better life choices and less hangovers. I almost would apply for this reason alone ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Missed watching it live with you all I was at a talk on the psychology of serial killers ! Genuinely I was. Really interesting. Now to watch on catch up and read the thread as if it’s happening!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Harrison was definitely entertaining tonight. I know a few are wondering if he’s an actor, would that mean Brontë has to be too, or it would be a pretty crappy deal for her.

I definitely feel for Claire. Tahnee, Alyssa and Melinda had such mean girl vibes when she arrived at the party.

Dan…I’ve also thought he seemed a little off. For some reason I could imagine him being a bit controlling behind closed doors, not quite sure what gives me that feeling…

Melinda…I like how she has Harrison’s number. At all the dinner parties she is always observing, watching and listening to everyone

Jesse wow ! What a turn around. So respectful to Claire and very mature. Compared to the start. Although obviously he's upset he seems so much happier in himself.

Wish Duncan outed Alyssa. Weirdo 😭😂

Janelle had 0 tears when she was crying.

This is the fakest season I've watched but loving it 🌷🌷
---
Also !!!! At their ages ignoring Claire when she came over to say hello 😐😐 👊🏻 not on !

• Heart
Claire and Adam had their kids when Jesse was being a knob. They probably panicked afterwards as they both want to stay in the process; fame is their motivation.

I hate that Claire gaslighted Jesse that’s so cruel. Am glad she got a conscience about it though and came clean.

Adam didn’t want to come clean, he is in the show (as probably all of them are) for the fame. He tried it with other shows already and got nowhere. He is vile.

Janelle may milk it now, she is an online make up artist / influencer so all this sympathetic publicity boosts her profile.

I feel Brontë and Harrison had a chat and decided to pretend to get along, they also want the fame and to not be seen as bad guys. They are rubbish actors!

I feel sorry for Jesse, I feel he is on the spectrum somewhere, the gaslighting was horrid. I hope there are counsellors for the contestants.

Reactions: 14
Just what is it these ixperts are ixpert at? 10 seasons in and they’re still hopelessly pursuing the attraction of opposites theory. I mean that clearly, demonstrably, is not and never has been a thing

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.