MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #5 Only way is up? Mel's list "Oral, 69, missionary, doggy and bins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HalleLUUUUjah. Literally my favourite Josh moment šŸ˜‚
I laugh out loud every time they show it! Especially as it comes after Melissaā€™s ā€˜Iā€™m doing this for women everywhereā€™ bullshit,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a heartless witch but Caitlin should just stop anymore heartache now and concentrate on having no more orange hands and face šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Also maybe take off make up artist from her title.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Shannon needs to be single for a long time, women steer clear!

Harrisonā€™s mum is taking Facebook by storm defending Harrison! Itā€™s funny, she blames bad editing. Unless she is right? Or is Harrison just an actor to get the TV ratings high?

I still feel Claire and Adam got up to mischief and I donā€™t trust Dan. Letā€™s see tho!

Reactions: 9
Wow, Shannon saying all that to Caitlin while sitting there looking like Bobby Davro (no disrespect to Bobby). I felt so sad for her.

literally gasped out loud while sitting here all by myself watching last nights recording when it got to tonightā€™s preview! This bloody show! (Itā€™s my first series of watching the Australia version)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m only at Episode 8 and Jesse is horrible.

Can anyone let me know what the ā€œE4 paceā€ is as Iā€™m using On Demand and Iā€™m just wondering what episode this thread is discussing currently so I can binge watch šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m only at Episode 8 and Jesse is horrible.

Can anyone let me know what the ā€œE4 paceā€ is as Iā€™m using On Demand and Iā€™m just wondering what episode this thread is discussing currently so I can binge watch šŸ˜‚
we watched 11 last night. 12 tonight then break until Monday x
---
Can I suggest NO SPOILERS as the next thread title please?

canā€™t believe itā€™s Thursdays episode again already, last weekends loooong withdrawal from it/the group feels like yesterday šŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I missed last night's episode entirely šŸ˜©
Will do a catch up & a read.
Looking forward to tonight! See you at the dinner party ladies! I'll be the one eyeing up all the food, thinking that looks bloody lovely šŸ˜‚)
I'm.only going to catch the last 30 min, bloody work. Don't think I've ever noticed what they're eating šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Legends only

I hated this prick
---
Shannon needs to be single for a long time, women steer clear!

Harrisonā€™s mum is taking Facebook by storm defending Harrison! Itā€™s funny, she blames bad editing. Unless she is right? Or is Harrison just an actor to get the TV ratings high?

I still feel Claire and Adam got up to mischief and I donā€™t trust Dan. Letā€™s see tho!
I did wonder if they had another ringer in it this year, like Johny the other year.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Can anyone have a new thread ready to go by any chance? Think weā€™ll hit it by 7.32 latest šŸ¤£ I havenā€™t done one beforeā€¦

Reactions: 1

What in the name of bad acting is happening in Hollyoaks?
Ooh, Itā€™s Jackehh Dikhhhsun from Brookie. Sheā€™s not done much in the last 20 years then.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening all! I feel properly down in the dumps this evening so to console myself, Iā€™m eating a quarter of a birthday cake that serves 16 people

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.