MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #5 Only way is up? Mel's list "Oral, 69, missionary, doggy and bins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this was the case too! But after reading an AMA thread on reddit from a former Mafs producer (not sure if i can post the link here) it was an eye opener! Sounds like the ixperts aren't really involved in that until the producers have picked them?!
So that means that the production team picks the contestants and the 'experts' are not involved.

The experts then have to match them up based on the pool of candidates available. No wonder they're so bloody hopeless then 🙄

Reactions: 12
I was watching for Caitlin to say "you are scruffy, smelly, dirty and look like a goblin."

Am amazed that Melissa, Potato Head and the Goblin all have kids and are the worst people on there. Unaware this will be on the Internet forever and they're children will see itm

Reactions: 10
Omg SHANNON! What a nasty sandpaper faced piece of tit. I was balling my eyes out when Caitlin was crying saying she just wants someone to love her 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Omg SHANNON! What a nasty sandpaper faced piece of tit. I was balling my eyes out when Caitlin was crying saying she just wants someone to love her 😭
I would have told Shannon that he has a face like a turnip and I felt insulted being matched with an ugly fucker like him.

The women on this show are far too accommodating to these nasty men. They need Scotchy coaching on not being so bloody needy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
so...after watching last nights programme and then with the 'next time on Mafs' bit...I cracked and watched ahead online

Dont worry, Im not going to drop a spoiler

but get extra snacks, and treats, it is effing AMAZING!

edit to change the fact I just typed total nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I missed last night's episode entirely 😩
Will do a catch up & a read.
Looking forward to tonight! See you at the dinner party ladies! I'll be the one eyeing up all the food, thinking that looks bloody lovely 😂)

Reactions: 7
Why is Lyndall always round the drama apparently? Like what is she the series spoon? Like I like her and I hope for the best for her relationship as they seem well matched but so far it’s like she’s there every time. 🙄

Reactions: 9
Shannon is horrible. Caitlin should leave though, it looks from the preview that she stuck around for the dinner party. Why not just leave? Does she need closure?

Shannon is still into his ex, wonder what the story is there? They have a child together but they can co-parent.

Harrison is seedy, again Brontë should leave but for some reasons she tolerates it. It’s a bit boring now.

Reactions: 11
Why is Lyndall always round the drama apparently? Like what is she the series spoon? Like I like her and I hope for the best for her relationship as they seem well matched but so far it’s like she’s there every time. 🙄
Might it be an attention thing?
A girl I went to school with had CP, she'd been the centre of her parent's world (quite rightly) and from a small primary school. When she got to seniors she wasn't fussed over all the time so would create and insert herself to any drama all the time.... to be fair she did grow out of it after a few years.

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on yesterday’s..

It cracked me up when Duncan and Alyssa were doing their massages and then the voiceover says i think it’s time for the crew to leave… cue camera on the sound guy standing there like 😬

Erm Bronte why are you giving Harrison another chance? I would love it if his other woman/women dumped him after the show!

shannon - what an absolute dick. I really wanted to give Caitlin a hug she doesn’t deserve that. He’s no way in hell god’s gift who does he think he is. Shouldn’t have entered the experiment

Does the dramatic music get on anyone elses nerves too? I keep expecting to hear the Jaws or psycho
music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bugger me, didn't realise E4 were ahead of the missus and daughter. They are watching it on catchup on my old Aussie TV account. I think they are on Ep. 9.

I really can't stick the Poundland Russell Brand or the bogan twit Shannon. Both are a tad shifty and there's something about them...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.