MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #5 Only way is up? Mel's list "Oral, 69, missionary, doggy and bins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But didn’t they help put the couples together? They’re hardly in a position to speak, they have plenty of responsibility to bear.
I thought this was the case too! But after reading an AMA thread on reddit from a former Mafs producer (not sure if i can post the link here) it was an eye opener! Sounds like the ixperts aren't really involved in that until the producers have picked them?!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I got my mum into watching MAFS, she just text me saying the guy with the red face needs drop kicking off the balcony. She’s right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
WOW!

I can’t believe Sharon. He was sat on that couch with Caitlin and made out it was a huge effort for him to apologise for the way he’s treated her. He degraded her on the basis of him not being physically attracted to her by indirectly comparing her to his ex, appearance-wise. His arrogance knows no bounds. He occupied no remorse when she was reading him the riot act. To make matters worse, in the preview it’s implied he’d been sleeping around with his ex during the experiment. Not only does this add insult to injury for Caitlin but to all the other people who applied to go on this show with the intention to find love, as opposed to him using the experiment as a means to escape a toxic relationship, which he then projects the effects of, onto his wife. Crawl back up your ex’s amuse-bouche exit hole you maroon-faced moronic bastard.

Well done Caitlin for reading him the riot act. She’s been nothing but accepting and courteous of him throughout the duration of this experiment when he’s treated her in the completely opposite manner. I’m glad she’s refusing to let his attempts to run her down to affect her self-esteem. I’m sure there’s many people who’ve found themselves in the same position as her, who are watching MAFS who she’ll hopefully be an inspiration to.

I also didn’t expect the revelation surrounding DAN! At the start of the episode i was reflecting on the lack of good blokes in this series and I firmly believed he was an exception but clearly not. I want to know what he’s done that’s so bad.

I get Chanita-vibes from Lyndall. Portrays herself as a butter-wouldn’t-met type figure but is secretly stirring the pot right under everyone’s noses. It’s obvious that the conversation she and Adam allegedly had on the night Jesses suspected Claire of cheating was false, so I wonder if they’ll be any truth in whatever she has to say tomorrow?

Reactions: 21
I've caught up with the thread but am still catching up with tonight's episode.
---
Seeing Caitlin that upset was a hard watch.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Shannon is such a vile human being. I'm not a violent person but I wanted to smash his face in the way he spoke to Caitlin.

He said his relationship with his ex was toxic, I'm guessing he was the cause of the toxicity 🤬

Reactions: 27
He essentially said that although he still loves his ex he would have totally forgotten her if caitlin had been good looking enough for him. If I were his ex I'd bin him for that too.

Reactions: 25
Caitlin shouldn't have apologised to the camera person, she should have been swearing at them for fixing her up with that idiot.

Shannon honestly looks so dirty all the time, his hair, his face, his clothes, he needs an absolute jet wash!!! Putting Melinda first, like she would even give him a second look.

Also why did he say "are you my teacher? Alright dad." Does he call his teacher "dad"??

Tomorrow really looks good, I want to watch ahead but then I'd miss all you lovely lot :) seems like lots happening tomorrow. If Dan n Sandy, and Lyndall n Cam are having issues then that doesn't leave many solid couples!!

Reactions: 16
Has anyone noticed Shan NOT the man has his eyebrows permanently raised?

He's got a wrinkled forehead all the time. Also if he trimmed his lid his face wouldn't look so small 🤔

I managed to watch it all in the end last night, the kids buggered off then OH came in from work earlier than expected. He sat in my seat so I made him watch it out of spite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.