Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

docmum

VIP Member
Ok. There is a f*cking duty of care here mafs because unless this is all scripted and fake, there is a girl who will always question her looks and who is being absolutely humiliated on international tv here. They could have cut this couple out if this is real.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

docmum

VIP Member
I hate looking at the world like this, but if Mel was a bloke going on like this then it probably wouldn’t make the edit. It’s sexual bullying. She’s an absolute bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Offish

VIP Member
Getting all shy over talking about a vibrator but rode a married man for six months, make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Sonz1981

VIP Member
I got my mum into watching MAFS, she just text me saying the guy with the red face needs drop kicking off the balcony. She’s right!

• Haha
  • Heart

Olebiscuitbarrel

VIP Member
She's abusing him now, it's uncomfortable to watch. It would have been cut out of the programme if the sexes were reversed.

• Heart

Don’tStart

VIP Member
What’s wrong with the cunt?! She’s probably the sweetest girl in this experiment and he’s punching considering he’s thirty yet looks like he’s going on fifty.

I feel so sorry for her. She’s being subject to humiliation by him on an international platform, on the basis of him not liking her appearance, which is hypocritical of him considering he’s fifty shades of plum and maroon.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

unidentified

VIP Member
My jaw is literally on the floor! This man talks only about how women look and you’d think he was the dogs bollocks. He is vile!

Reactions: 31

Offish

VIP Member
Melissa is a wrong’un, her obsessive, entitled attitude towards sex is repulsive and Josh doesn’t have to and certainly shouldn’t put up with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Noppa

Just fuck off and go back to your ex

He’s a horrible bastard, looks like a crackhead as well

• Haha
Reactions: 30

aimzalicious

VIP Member
How is he not physically attracted to her when he put Melinda at the top of the physical attractiveness list and Melinda and Caitlin basically look the same?!

Hellofish

Chatty Member
Is he saying he wouldn't have thought of his ex if she'd have been prettier?!?!

What the see you next Tuesday!!

Webster1357

VIP Member
Caitlin wants to break her past cycles...so she's staying with a man who's treating her just like her ex did 🙄

• Haha

BangAndTheDirtIsGone!

I don’t understand what exactly the problem is for Melissa. Like she’s said they’ve had / are having sex. She’s said she enjoys it and is satisfied by it. She also says he’s a great guy and she likes him and he has her heart. So what’s the flipping problem? He asked to calm down a bit on all the sex talk so they could get to know each other more - that’s a GOOD thing for a guy to want. She said HERSELF to park the sex and just enjoy each other’s company. It was her idea. So why is she flying off the handle now again about sex?! And then being horribly abusive and insulting and emasculating him in the process. Does she just literally want to have sex all day every day? Is sex the ONLY way she can feel loved or worthy? What on earth did her last marriage do to reduce her to such a ridiculous state. She’s either extremely emotionally immature and insecure and needs a lot of help working on her esteem and mental state - OR is it being edited where she is normal mostly and her story arc or character is this crazy sex pest role? 🤔

• Heart