MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #5 Only way is up? Mel's list "Oral, 69, missionary, doggy and bins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used this title by @Now I get it as it had a lot of votes and nobody seemed to have suggested a title!

Previous thread here

As you were Sheila's!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used this title by @Now I get it as it had a lot of votes and nobody seemed to have suggested a title!

Previous thread here

As you were Sheila's!
Thanks for new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Previous thread here

As you were Sheila's!
Aww thanks @Webster1357 ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah yeah, so romantic. I'm thrilled for them...
View attachment 2043613
I’m just not convinced. I think she could be quite demanding based on how vocal she has been, and combined with it being his first relationship I think that could be worrying. But we can hope.. they look very happy which is what matters.

Reactions: 4

Previous thread here

As you were Sheila's!
Thank you @Webster1357 and @Now I get it

Does Lyndell's dress remind anyone else of Liesl from the sound of music?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.