MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #5 Only way is up? Mel's list "Oral, 69, missionary, doggy and bins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish they’d stop wasting time with these effing recaps. Even I can remember what happened yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Intimacy WEEK? It’s more like intimacy three and a half minutes at my age 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hellooooo 😁 today has been a good day. Have been to Silverstone at a trade show for work and one of the perks was to drive one of these! (Ferrari 488...not this specific one) 😁😁😁😁 ( I like cars)
That looks amazing! I think we have had the most Opposite Day possible. My eyes are almost swollen shut from 😭 this afternoon and I’m eating Pringles on my bed without even caring. Bring on the distracting desperados.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Mormon lady is still pretending to be coy despite how she’s filthier than the lot of them put together.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.