Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Don’tStart

VIP Member
Whoremon was scared to go up to a group of men playing tennis, but was fearless in her pursuit of a married man. Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Don’tStart

VIP Member
It’s so funny that Harrison’s quest on the retreat was to ruin Melinda and Layton’s relationship but it ended in the death of his own marriage 🤣

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Tahnee and Evelyn are dressed to the nines yet Ollie and Rupert look like they've just popped to the shops for milk and bread

• Haha

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I’m sensing a lot of tension on this thread. Anyone like me to get my angel cards out?🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
I'm totally on Claire's side because Jesse was awful to her at the beginning taking the piss out of crystals and telling her to keep quiet. I don't blame her for kissing another man (even if it was Adam). She then apologised and tried to mend their relationship. She's the one who has bent over backwards for him and his bad behaviour has been forgotten just because she kissed someone else 🙄

I don't actually think that Jesse is wholly a bad person (like bloody Harrison) but I do think he's selfish and immature. He doesn't appear to realise that he created the initial bad feeling between them and drove her away.
I agree with all of that about Claire, however the way she reacted to Jessie’s suspicions and ridiculed him wasn’t on. If she hadn’t done that and had owned up straight away then I would say that she had 100% done nothing wrong.

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Just caught up and what a rollercoaster! I was sad at Claire and Jesse, my jaw dropped when Nurse Ratched came back and when she admitted she hid Who-Go's wedding ring, then suddenly I'd be laughing at Ollie's reactions to everything and cheering for Melinda, Evelyn and Claire taking down Harrison. What a brilliant episode 👏🏻

• Heart

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Evening mother fuckers! 💋 I’m on the train en-route home from work so I’ll be catching up later. 😅 In the meantime, I have three small bottles of White Zinfandel to keep me company. 🤪 I’m happy to fly out to Sydney too to kick fucking shit out of that tomato faced cunts face in…I’m talking about Harrison in case you lot were confused! 😡 Failing that, we could use the missile after Tayla has been brought down a peg of ten! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

docmum

VIP Member
She is a brat. Demanding, lack of eye contact, twisting any narrative to make herself victim, jumping on any gossip or fault of others to attack them…etc etc.
She can do one for me, Alessandra calling her out followed by Mel complimenting Duncan was fantastic management of someone of this mindset. Harrison is very much a male version of Alyssa but they can’t use Brontë to call him out as she enables him.

• Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Look at that tomato coloured wrecking ball! Laughing away because he's destroyed two people who were actually having a good week, in the grand scheme of things! Jesse should have got that off his chest sooner if he feels this way, sad yes but i feel Claire has tried endlessly with this and not just given up on them/him when she's been publicly called out relentlessly. Think i hate Harrison more than Bryce at this point!