MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duncan don’t do it to yourself man, she ain’t that good in the sack, couldn’t even get married man to leave his wife for her

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This is ridiculous Duncan is probably the best husband on the show and she’s playing this type of attention-seeking game with the poor fucker?! 🙄 She’d have a bleeping fit in most women’s shoes I think! Her histrionics are draining and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Poor bugger. Running backstage after a lady who Judge Judy refferred to as "Very annoying"
d.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He gets told to leave the room and is not allowed to talk to her? And he puts up with it?
Maybe she actually does have a golden fanny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh for duck’s sake, just when I thought we’d gotten rid of her. You’re no Tayla love. I bet she walked out of that room with the intention of dramatically re-entering just for attention.

Reactions: 11
She’s determined to find an issue here isn’t she?
Lol at her rampaging back in cause no one chased her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hows that fair that Dunc was actually being allowed to air whats tough for him and she bursts back in and its gone straight back to her and how shes feeling ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.