MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so passive aggressive and she doesn't even know it. Dreadful.

Reactions: 16
‘I’m sorry you feel that way’ witch ARE YOU JOKING?! She crucified him to the girls for apparently saying that to her (even tho he didn’t anyway!) and then has the audacity to embarrass him by storming out then saying that to him when she clumps back in?! bleep

• Heart
Why is it all about what SHE wants? I know he’s a bit of a wet nelly, but she doesn’t seem to give a duck about him, other than what he can do for her.

Oh I dislike her. She’s emotionally abusing him, she knows all she has to say is jump!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think there might actually be something up with Alyssa, she seems very damaged.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.