MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a proper nut job. Her attention-seeking seeps into every pore of her being. Was this big theatrical performance necessary if she had written stay all along?

Reactions: 11
Babe. Babeeee, I'm back again, baby I'm here again, babeeee, where have you been?

Soz, got that in my head when rudolph stormed back in.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a brat. Demanding, lack of eye contact, twisting any narrative to make herself victim, jumping on any gossip or fault of others to attack them…etc etc.
She can do one for me, Alessandra calling her out followed by Mel complimenting Duncan was fantastic management of someone of this mindset. Harrison is very much a male version of Alyssa but they can’t use Brontë to call him out as she enables him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
duck sake I've missed all the good stuff haven't I 😭 bleeping ex turning up and ruining my evening
hope you’re ok love. You actually haven’t missed loads as the first 15 mins was all recap then ads. Hope we can distract you now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Completely unrelated, but I saw this earlier and I almost pissed my pants, thought I'd share with you all 😂😂😂
4DB95FF3-09E6-415A-9452-EDA2CB8D6902.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've said before I think she is emotionally stunted. Probably from her childhood
The Mirman upbringing can’t helped at all… she’s worst than a hormonal moody teenager…
Feel for dunk…. He’s a nice guy, decent😃

Reactions: 6
I find it so weird that she won’t say she loves him (even tho she clearly does) but is so quick to say she’s definitely falling in love with him 🤷🏼‍♀️ Same thing really.

Reactions: 4
I’m about to blow my cover as a cynical hard faced witch.
Ollie and Tahnee are ADORABLE

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.