MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read that Who-Go is upset that his Instagram following only went up by 4k after the show LOLs, but wonder if the others have found that embarrassing themselves on international TV has been worth it. Like would anyone really want to follow Harry n Bronte? Or use them as influences to sell stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alyssa, I'll give her credit, has possibly grown up in a very toxic men are men and women keep quiet bubble, where a wife approaching her husband in front of his friends is seen as a nag or needy. But it's really not this big of a deal to be going on about it days later.

Reactions: 4
Whoremon was scared to go up to a group of men playing tennis, but was fearless in her pursuit of a married man. Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sorry what is Whoremon getting worked up about now?? did I miss something? I was oesophagus deep in pesto spaghetti

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Righto… was she listening to anything he said?! Honestly I think she wants out and doesn’t want to look like the bad guy… hard to do when he tries so very hard to be understanding and accommodating

Reactions: 14
Alyssa is getting on my thruppeny bits with the drama. She's worse than a teenager flouncing about crying 🙄

Reactions: 14
No offense to the Americans but after living a decade in the US, Alyssa isn't the first, second or third of her kind found there. I've seen this A LOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's 'confronting' for Alyssa to go up to Duncan on the tennis court and talk to him. What is she, 12? She has no problem laying herself bare and having a tantrum in front of the group now does she??

Oh and I'm going to shove some Bay..b..baconaise right up that bleeping munters arse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.