MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The seeker of attention strikes again. Maybe Whoreman just prefers her men (already) married

Reactions: 10
Arrgggghh late this evening! I'm sure the ad breaks will catch me up 😅
Hope everyone is ok ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She's bat tit crazy using her kid for the dramatic flourishing about the place and for the airtime,

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She chose to come on the show knowing she has a child so why is she taking it out in Duncan?

Reactions: 12
If announcing "I have a child" causes floods of tears and a hasty exit maybes she didn't do her kegels and has rushed to the loo🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On a different note, I still have no feckin clue what’s in that new macaron Häagen-Dazs..🤔

ETA
@Miss Begotten - wrote this before I saw your post 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.