MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bronte to redeem herself? Well dang, if that isn't emotional manipulation right there. If she can't see it, she's just feckin stupid.

Reactions: 10
Am I the only person that has never seen Friends?
I’m so sorry to hear this. At least 50% of my ‘jokes’ will probably have no reference/meaning for you. Even my primary school aged child quotes it most days

Harrison ‘I’m going to let Brontë redeem herself to me’ - What. The. Actual. F*ck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bit late in the game but glad I figured out that on commitment ceremony nights I can rock up 29 minutes in and nothing has happened yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No idea what Airplane is but howling at this gif I found for you

Aimz this has shocked me more than MAFSA at its worst… I insist you watch the film Airplane. A classic. Many my age continued to quote from it decades later. You can disagree. But don’t call me Shirley. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so sorry to hear this. At least 50% of my ‘jokes’ will probably have no reference/meaning for you. Even my primary school aged child quotes it most days

Harrison ‘I’m going to let Brontë redeem herself to me’ - What. The. Actual. F*ck?!
The worrying part is is that I have no idea what I was doing when everyone else was watching it? Cos didn't it span about 12 series or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I am just not seeing what everyone else sees in Dunking.
I just don’t think he’s hot. He seems alright, but he’s so wet. Not to mention the ears and the highly questionable outfits.
Sadly this is where we differ.. but the positive is we won’t be fighting over the same man ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.