MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesse is reminding me of Ross in friends when he gets whiny & mopes about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"UFO's are real, man. I woke on a spacecraft surrounded by aliens. Big eyes, long fingers " :alien:
new1.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I swear the amount of times ive accidentally clicked on the Mr Vegas pop up ad at the bottom of this thread, it has my cookies thinking i've got a serious gambling problem!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those ears need flattening.
With my thighs.

While I sit on his face, in case anyones in any doubt.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That's okay Dunc, if you want a woman without kids I am fully prepared to put mine up for adoption

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh Brontë’s and Harrison, outstanding, I love talking about these cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am just not seeing what everyone else sees in Dunking.
I just don’t think he’s hot. He seems alright, but he’s so wet. Not to mention the ears and the highly questionable outfits.

• Haha
I’m not in the mood for this bleeping gaslighting tomato faced twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
bleep face is going to let Bronte redeem herself to him?? Okay, now I'm convinced he's not real. Nobody could be that big a twit!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.