MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit over Claire and Jesse now. It's clearly never going to happen and it's the same tit over and over again
Agreed. He’s looking for any excuse to end the relationship at this point. Every fault she displays he fixates on, which links back to his long-list of icks. I don’t think he’s a bad person at all, but I think she tries so hard to no avail. I think if she has self-worth she’ll write leave.

Reactions: 9
Wonder if jesse’s red eyes and being back to twit-mode happen to go together…? Maybe I’m cynical.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bit over Claire and Jesse now. It's clearly never going to happen and it's the same tit over and over again
Agree totally. She clearly doesn’t fancy him at all - it’s way more of a friendship. I think he’s a wounded soul and will never get over what happened so it’s a lost cause all round

Reactions: 4
Not really a solid relly though is it Claire if a few words from beetroot head can rock the foundations of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.