MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with Bronte's eyes? They are such a striking colour but they still look weird. Does she not have lashes? I can't put my finger on it.
Personally I think it is for a couple of reasons. Her eyes are very blue and have a very dark black ring round the iris. Most people do but hers is very dark and it emphasises the 'blueness'. Also her eyelids are high up, this could be natural or because of some sort of tweakment. This makes the whiteness of her eyes more prominent so makes her look surprised, especially with her VERY high eyebrows and botox.
She also has jet black hair and wears a lot of mascara whilst having very fair skin makes her eyes 'pop'
I have clearly thought way too much about this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Harrison is doing his best to drive other couples apart. What a piece of work he is.

Reactions: 17
Bet Whoremon’s lurking in some corner somewhere with a glass against the wall in one hand, and a box of popcorn in the other watching and listening to all this unfold, knowing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm going to blow an entire fuse over Harrison in a minute. Snakey red faced meddling twit
I hear ya.
I think he’s enraged because
- Evelyn, who is gorgeous, can’t stand him and knows he’s a head
- knows his relationship with boggle eyes is completely fake so is going all out to sabotage the few genuine couples left

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Personally I think it is for a couple of reasons. Her eyes are very blue and have a very dark black ring round the iris. Most people do but hers is very dark and it emphasises the 'blueness'. Also her eyelids are high up, this could be natural or because of some sort of tweakment. This makes the whiteness of her eyes more prominent so makes her look surprised, especially with her VERY high eyebrows and botox.
She also has jet black hair and wears a lot of mascara whilst having very fair skin makes her eyes 'pop'
I have clearly thought way too much about this!!!
Me too many and I think you might be right about the eyelids.

SORRY meant to post this behind a spoiler but it didn’t work! Haha trying again (btw this isn’t an actual spoiler, it is something about one of the contestants that came out when the season finished in Aus) I found it interesting cos I do think it semi explains some of her wild behaviour..

So apparently whoreman aka Alyssa was in the depths of a nasty divorce when filming mafs. Producers knew about this but still cast her which I think is poor considering their duty of care. I still think she is mental but I also think it explains a lot of her self sabotage behaviour
But surely it's her own fault for choosing to go on it when she knew that about herself?

Reactions: 6
In work since 10 am here til tomorrow around that time. Wrecked but I'm about to make senior reg over 2 men so 😍😍😂 can't wait to read this thread after I watch it. Highlight of the show for me !

Anyway back to hell 😃😃😃😃

Screenshot_20230412_194912_Gallery.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.