Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Maeve keep alluding to something awful happening but not actually just saying what it is? Just say what's happened or nothing at all. What a dose.
It’s all attention seeking, say nothing at all and stay offline is something so awful you can’t speak about is happening. She used to be so vibrant, I know losing her Daddy was terribly sad BUT she has so much good in her life. She seems happy with Andrew, clearly hates Dubai but could try and make the best of it as it does not seem like they are staying there forever.

Reactions: 5
I’d say they’re staying in Dubai ATM as the quality of the healthcare there is excellent.

Reactions: 1
She has to come online even when she doesn't want to its part of her job, i do her workouts signed up on a trial thinking Id use the workouts for some cardio when I couldn't get out walking and have been surprised how good they all are. On the lives while she tries to be positive and upbeat you can tell she is distracted with whatever is going on and is using her stress/ anger to push her through her workouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her QDQ work outs are great. I'm recovering from injury so I cancelled membership but even her free short ones on Instagram make me swear.

I can't get over, this day in age, people still ask about when someone is having kids FFS its just not ok.

Reactions: 15
I can't get over, this day in age, people still ask about when someone is having kids FFS its just not ok.
It's strange behaviour but you even see it on this thread, people surmising that she's pregnant and saying how they'd be so happy for her if she was. The poor woman has never said anything about her wishes to be pregnant or babies. It's very weird.

It's strange behaviour but you even see it on this thread, people surmising that she's pregnant and saying how they'd be so happy for her if she was. The poor woman has never said anything about her wishes to be pregnant or babies. It's very weird.
Yeah exactly I'd say maybe she would want to be London/Ireland before having a baby, or maybe they are having health issues which is preventing it etc or maybe, just maybe they don't want kids.

Reactions: 5
It's intrusive when people ask about starting a family, it's obviously hit a nerve with her she's banging on about it and then made a reel. Just shut up and ignore!

It's intrusive when people ask about starting a family, it's obviously hit a nerve with her she's banging on about it and then made a reel. Just shut up and ignore!
I feel like she highlights it when this Q is asked. And then it leads to lore people asking!
I agree that it’s intrusive to be asking, but I think the more she mentions it the more she’ll get asked!

I think it's good she calls it out though because the amount of people who don't know it's a rude question to ask is astonishing.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
saw she commented under Terri McEvoys post about moving to Dubai saying don’t do it. She must be dying to move home and be closer to family, she doesn’t seem happy there at all

Reactions: 10
Tbh she hasn't made much if a go of life in Dubai. Clearly there for his job and milking the tax free lifestyle but she's holed up in the apt 90% of the time. She hasn't exactly out herself out there and tried to integrate and build a network which is what you need to do in a new city. Saying that I do hope her husband is OK and not too sick.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she can't just move home? She can work from anywhere. Does the husband have to work there? What does he do? Even so, if she's soooooo unhappy, which is all she ever says, can she not move home and do long distance until he can?

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she can't just move home? She can work from anywhere. Does the husband have to work there? What does he do? Even so, if she's soooooo unhappy, which is all she ever says, can she not move home and do long distance until he can?
I’m guessing it’s not an option for her when she hasn’t done it already. She seems like such a family person I’d say it’s a struggle for her being away from them. What does her husband do?

Reactions: 3