Shauna Raff Shauna’s getting played because James is at home gettin laid

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He didn't change after she caught him the first time (and that wasn't the first time- just the first time she had to admit he'd cheated on her)

He's a notorious womaniser (though I woouldn't touch him with someone elses hand!) and was never gonna change. He's not alone, and people round here just figured her and the other WAG's were prepared to live with it?
They’re all at it, the WAGs just sit there with their mouths shut.

Reactions: 1
So....I heard that they're still together, home from honeymoon and he's back to work and all- still very much married. (I have mutual friends with his family)

So the rumours of riding and annulled marriages are very much that.

He apparently put his foot down and 'demanded' she come off all social media for their privacy as a couple (🚩) and she agreed.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just looked up his photo after reading this thread, expected him to be gorgeous 😂 Definitely not the case 🙈 how does he get all the women!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's an absolute ick. So into himself it's unreal.

I really don't know why anyone would see it as a flex to be a notch on his belt?

Reactions: 1
It doesn't matter what a county player looks like. A lot of girls will open their legs to a county player. They love the status and the WAG life no matter how they get treated. It is not a new phenomenon

Reactions: 8
He’d want to be white as a hounds tooth if he goes ahead with this cause the other side will find out if he had been acting the maggot.

Reactions: 6
Hmm, I presume he’s threatening a defamation suit - he might want to think about the legal bill Rebecca Vardy now has before he goes down that route!

Reactions: 5