Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Maeve can grate on you with the accent and easy lifestyle but dare I say there’s something likeable about her and I hope all is good as she has came across more genuine since she got married and stopped hiding the husband

Reactions: 16
riveting content...
God awful outfit
Tagging the 💩💩 out of the range.. Looking for a gold mirror just like grainne McCoy stories from the other day 🤔 only difference is the range reshared hers 🤣😂 but not Denise's and finally who asked for scarf hack 🙄

riveting content...
God awful outfit
Tagging the 💩💩 out of the range.. Looking for a gold mirror just like grainne McCoy stories from the other day 🤔 only difference is the range reshared hers 🤣😂 but not Denise's and finally who asked for scarf hack 🙄
You comment on the wrong person? Can't really imagine maeve shopping in the range

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf to her whatever she has going on she hasn't let it impact her in work, she turns up for her all her scheduled lives and actually uses the anger of whatever is happening to push her on in the classes unlike a lot of others I've previously experienced ones cancelling last minute and putting up repeats of old sessions

Reactions: 12
I wonder is it baby related, she had the SATC quote over a pic of them recently "me and you, just us two" it was in reference to Big & Carrie not having children.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Yeah Maeve can grate on you with the accent and easy lifestyle but dare I say there’s something likeable about her and I hope all is good as she has came across more genuine since she got married and stopped hiding the husband
What is the origin of her accent?
I honestly thought she was a parody account.

• Haha
So she hasn't grown up elsewhere, the English/American parts are entirely put on?! I've never heard an accent like it 😷
To be fair I don’t think she’s lived at home since 18.
From what I remember I think she was a dancer and obviously the dancing opportunities in Ireland are non existent, so she went to America and then london

Reactions: 6
To be fair I don’t think she’s lived at home since 18.
From what I remember I think she was a dancer and obviously the dancing opportunities in Ireland are non existent, so she went to America and then london
Ok, if she genuinely lived in the UK & US that's forgivable. She popped up in my for you page and I did honestly think it was a parody account at first with the jumping and the accent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, if she genuinely lived in the UK & US that's forgivable. She popped up in my for you page and I did honestly think it was a parody account at first with the jumping and the accent 😂
She's had that accent since she was a teenager before she moved away. She did live in the USA but only for a year or two. The accent is put on to make her sound posh

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's deleted all her social media. I was told it was at his request. I was also told that the day 2 craic is all rumours so... 🤷‍♀️
God a bit strange of him to ask her to give up her following etc given he’s the one with the tit rep but hey ho

Reactions: 2
You wouldn't know what to believe. My bf mentioned the other night he heard about some orgy at a gaa wedding and he was like I don't know where or when but like all these rumours grow massive legs once they hit a whatsapp group. You would hope for her friends sake it's not true but going by a lot of comments on her thread she's the bigger fool in all of this for taking him back multiple times

Reactions: 2
I think the rumour has grew legs, I don't think he was with her best friend but he was defo firing it into someone a few weeks before the wedding. One hand I feel for Shauna the other I kinda don't. She was warned time and time again that he was cheating even before being engaged and she ignored it. I'm near sure that's why shauna and Maeve don't speak anymore, well at least part of the reason

Why does Maeve keep alluding to something awful happening but not actually just saying what it is? Just say what's happened or nothing at all. What a dose.

Reactions: 10
Why does Maeve keep alluding to something awful happening but not actually just saying what it is? Just say what's happened or nothing at all. What a dose.
She mentioned a couple of days ago that her husband wasn’t well at the start of the year but she didn’t give details 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1