Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, she’s found a place and moved in (pretty quickly lucky things!)
Not even there 24 hours and she’s already complaining!! We should have a bingo sheet going!

Reactions: 2
Where has she moved to?
Dublin I believe but not certain!
She was sitting in the front of the car, talking about how much stuff they had while her husband loaded it up!!! I’d die of embarrassment chattting to my phone instead of helping load up!!

Reactions: 4
Is she in another apartment.? Furnished an all? Seems like another short term let I assumed she would have bought somewere and propert settled down like she has been dying to do?

Reactions: 2
She already owns a property in Newry and lets it so she’ll have no problem getting on the property ladder again. She talks so much tit it’s unreal! And the accent isn’t as American or “posh” since coming back to Ireland! She’s a strange character!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You think she would wanna stay on her own house then? Since she has been going on an on an on about living @ “ home” sure you’re head would be recked coming up form Dublin every week to get her classic photo on the front shore in warrenpoint 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You think she would wanna stay on her own house then? Since she has been going on an on an on about living @ “ home” sure you’re head would be recked coming up form Dublin every week to get her classic photo on the front shore in warrenpoint 😂😂😂😂
I think moving ‘Home’ would be a big stretch after living in all the cities she has, Dublin is what, 1 1/2 hours away at most from her Mum which is nothing compared to a plane flight. She will probably be in London lots too, have to laugh set her complaining about the long work day, welcome to the real World that most of us do year round!

Reactions: 5
If this is the level of complaining we, as complete strangers, are being made privy to, imagine what her friends and family have to listen to. Admiting you missed a meeting because you took a nap and then posting it online is ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
If this is the level of complaining we, as complete strangers, are being made privy to, imagine what her friends and family have to listen to. Admiting you missed a meeting because you took a nap and then posting it online is ridiculous.
Completely!! And moaning that she couldn’t sleep because she didn’t like the bed clothes!!!! That’s extra, even by her standards!
I guess, given her husband owns the company that manages her, missing the meeting will be excused or someone will have covered it for her!

Reactions: 4
Does no one remember the snap chat days when she lived with the 2 brothers? It was moaning, all day every day, day in day out!!!!

Reactions: 3
duck me, how does anyone listen to her. That "accent" 🫠
I've unfollowed, she's a pain in the hole. From the free champagne delivered (she had the new address updated fierce quickly with the PR's) to the showing size XS from Zara - she's just so relatable :rolleyes:. Must be nearly time to stick her 'bloated' belly out again so we all know she's just like us 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't follow her at all but she's come up on my feed this weekend for some reason. Holy duck, I know you can't criticise someone for their accent but I could not listen to that.

I've unfollowed, she's a pain in the hole. From the free champagne delivered (she had the new address updated fierce quickly with the PR's) to the showing size XS from Zara - she's just so relatable :rolleyes:. Must be nearly time to stick her 'bloated' belly out again so we all know she's just like us 🥴
She’ll be on on Monday saying it’s ok to eat the cake and drink champagne, life is for living bla bla bla, now join my challenge to burn off any calories you may have consumed!!!!
I find her “it’s ok” shpeel so toxic!! Ironically it’s by speaking like that that makes it seem like treats are a bad thing!!

Reactions: 6
In her defence she doesn't talk about doing her challenges to burn calories and will tell you she doesn't count calories but focuses on a balance of what she eats. she encourages getting stronger, better mobility and a better mindset

• Heart