Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the dad was hardly going to say please cancel your celebration! The issue most had was the second day, it was just one big #ad it was all for the gram....sorry but if my da is dying I would have been up the road like a bat out of hell. End of the day she was already married this was just one big influencer party.
And? It seems to have really twanged a nerve for you.
Who are the "most" that you talk about having a big issue?

Reactions: 5
It doesn't upset me at all. It just showed her for the person she is, it's all for show and all for the gram. Daddy didn't come in to it. I guess all families have different priorities. I would certainly be close by if a loved one is at the end of life and everything else would be irrelevant.

Now, I don’t think that’s a fair comment. Honestly I think if you listened to her actual viewpoint from her mouth in that podcast, shows for what an awful difficult situation she was in. They obvs new he was unwell going through chemo at the time. But by no means was he deathly ill or even close to death at the time they went/ were at the wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s the craic with Shauna Rafferty these days? Wasn’t she due to be married? Haven’t seen anything on her socials 😅

She's totally offline

Demanded the wedding be photo free but a few of his mates didn't get the memo and posted to their stories

She's totally offline

Demanded the wedding be photo free but a few of his mates didn't get the memo and posted to their stories
Aww, I had assumed the wedding didn’t go ahead! He’s a serial cheater! Probably mortified that she’s went ahead and married him. Even after finding Armaghs well known bike in her martial bed!

Reactions: 2
Shauna Rafferty- use to be friendly enough with Maeve! She came home from a night out and her fella was in bed with a young one. Took him back, got engaged, got married and is now off all socials. I wonder why??? 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Now, I don’t think that’s a fair comment. Honestly I think if you listened to her actual viewpoint from her mouth in that podcast, shows for what an awful difficult situation she was in. They obvs new he was unwell going through chemo at the time. But by no means was he deathly ill or even close to death at the time they went/ were at the wedding.
Totally agree, Maeve also said in the podcast that her dad was taking work calls on the morning he passed away.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Shauna Rafferty- use to be friendly enough with Maeve! She came home from a night out and her fella was in bed with a young one. Took him back, got engaged, got married and is now off all socials. I wonder why??? 😬

I heard he was caught riding a friend on day 2 of wedding 🫨

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wonder what her latest post is bread crumbing about?
Hope nothing too serious, obviously. But talk about attention seeking!!!

Reactions: 4