Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had originally said her flight had been cancelled and that she was trying to get alternatives sorted and then came on a bit later saying she was sorted / upgraded

Reactions: 1
Has Maeve fallen out with her friend Aimee? Didn't acknowledge Aimee's birthday recently but posted for others who fell on the same day. Aimee's been in Dubai for the last while and no meet up before Maeve left. Just being nosey more than anything else. Have always felt that friendship group was for convenience more than anything else.

Reactions: 2
Has Maeve fallen out with her friend Aimee? Didn't acknowledge Aimee's birthday recently but posted for others who fell on the same day. Aimee's been in Dubai for the last while and no meet up before Maeve left. Just being nosey more than anything else. Have always felt that friendship group was for convenience more than anything else.
OMG i coudve written this myself and came on here to actually write the same thing! They dont seem to like/comment on each others post however Maeve did go out for a dinner before leaving but didnt post with whom so maybe theyre trynna be cheeky and get peoples attention? Everything for the gram lol… but yes- she didnt wish her a happy bday either..weird

Reactions: 3
OMG i coudve written this myself and came on here to actually write the same thing! They dont seem to like/comment on each others post however Maeve did go out for a dinner before leaving but didnt post with whom so maybe theyre trynna be cheeky and get peoples attention? Everything for the gram lol… but yes- she didnt wish her a happy bday either..weird
I think Aimiee was with the same management company as Maeve. (Her husbands one) so I wonder if Aimee has changed management is that the end of their “friendship”?
don’t know if Aimee has changed management, just a theory!

You're right, she did go for dinner before she left but it was with Andrew's brother. Aimee strikes me a very fickle so I'd say friendships with her don't last long.

She seems to be really going through it at the minute. I find it frustrating when people come on their socials and only give so much info but it seems like she's struggling to let people in without giving too much away too to keep some privacy. As much as she can be irritating and over the top I do still think she's genuine when it comes to life issues and doesn't use her content as click bait as others do

Reactions: 14
Anyone listen to that story today about the park and think she’s changing her accent? Removing the fake/American bit?! Or is it because she does that stupid voice all the time on stories I’ve forgotten what she sounds like when she’s speaking normally?!

I thought she talked about looking for a house in NI? That was only a short while ago

Reactions: 4
Who are scarletts parents? Does she live with maeves mum?
I assumed she had a sister living at home with her mum but maeve referenced her brother this evening