Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch her stories now I scroll past her. If I wanted food content there is tonnes better than her I would follow for it

Reactions: 6
Maeve and her husband seem so genuinely loved up. She doesn’t show him often but the snippets she does show seem very real. Obviously he’s been with her throughout a very difficult time too but I think they are so lovely together

Reactions: 19
Listened to her on the “unspoken” podcast talking about her wedding and thought she came across really well and relatable and I actually felt really sorry for her. I know she got a load of backlash for going ahead with the wedding but I think she didn’t have a choice :/

Reactions: 13
Listened to her on the “unspoken” podcast talking about her wedding and thought she came across really well and relatable and I actually felt really sorry for her. I know she got a load of backlash for going ahead with the wedding but I think she didn’t have a choice :/
How could she not have a choice? You just mean she was going to lose a load of money?

Reactions: 5
How could she not have a choice? You just mean she was going to lose a load of money?
what I mean by didn’t have a choice was he said to her the day before the wedding he wasn’t going and he wanted her to go ahead with it. She said herself she wanted to cancel and he insisted she went ahead. Did you listen to the podcast I’m talking about? I can completely understand wer she is coming from.

Reactions: 19
what I mean by didn’t have a choice was he said to her the day before the wedding he wasn’t going and he wanted her to go ahead with it. She said herself she wanted to cancel and he insisted she went ahead. Did you listen to the podcast I’m talking about? I can completely understand wer she is coming from.
What podcast is this? Xx

I hope you never end up in a similar situation. Your lack of empathy is shocking
Lack of empathy? Are you speaking to the right person?
I think she should have gone ahead as she had her dad's blessing
I think you've quoted the wrong comment or you've let the Christmas booze go to your head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lack of empathy? Are you speaking to the right person?
I think she should have gone ahead as she had her dad's blessing
I think you've quoted the wrong comment or you've let the Christmas booze go to your head.
I think you need to calm down. If it needs to be explained to you how difficult that situation was you’re definitely lacking empathy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think you need to calm down. If it needs to be explained to you how difficult that situation was you’re definitely lacking empathy
I think you might be replying to the wrong person, duchess has empathised with Maeve’s situation

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Calm down? Are you sure you're quite alright? I'm simply responding to your comment where you are saying that I'm lacking empathy.
If you open your eyes and read through again, I think you'll see that you are quite wrong in thinking I'm lacking empathy or don't have sympathy with Maeve losing her father.
I'm not at all sure what your problem is
---
I think you might be replying to the wrong person, duchess has empathised with Maeve’s situation
Thank you.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m honestly lost as to how people have come to the conclusion she still should have cancelled the wedding.

It was basically her dads dying wish for it to still go ahead. Can you imagine going against someone on their deathbed and putting your own needs before theirs? Imagine how guilty he’d have felt knowing hundreds of people would have lost bookings, lost loads of money on flights etc. I certainly wouldn’t want to go to my grave knowing I’d done that, I too would want it to to go ahead and for my loved ones to have at least have the odd happy memory. I don’t see what would have been achieved by cancelling it? Other than going against her dads dying wishes

Reactions: 20
I’m honestly lost as to how people have come to the conclusion she still should have cancelled the wedding.

It was basically her dads dying wish for it to still go ahead. Can you imagine going against someone on their deathbed and putting your own needs before theirs? Imagine how guilty he’d have felt knowing hundreds of people would have lost bookings, lost loads of money on flights etc. I certainly wouldn’t want to go to my grave knowing I’d done that, I too would want it to to go ahead and for my loved ones to have at least have the odd happy memory. I don’t see what would have been achieved by cancelling it? Other than going against her dads dying wishes

Imagine being miles and miles away from her Daddy and if he had died? I'm sure alcohol was consumed so who was going to drive? And day 2 went ahead aswell!! I could understand if the wedding was only up the road but it wasn't. Her biggest concern was "Ooooo I do love a Range Rover" when they picked up the hire car 🤮🤮🤮. And she was already married so Adare was the party and the photos for Insta.

Imagine being miles and miles away from her Daddy and if he had died? I'm sure alcohol was consumed so who was going to drive? And day 2 went ahead aswell!! I could understand if the wedding was only up the road but it wasn't. Her biggest concern was "Ooooo I do love a Range Rover" when they picked up the hire car 🤮🤮🤮. And she was already married so Adare was the party and the photos for Insta.
Well If he was dead, I'm sure it wouldn't matter if it took a couple of hours to get to where he was or a few extra minutes to get a taxi.
Why does it a upset you so much? It doesn't alter your life in any way. I applaud her for going ahead at what was a terribly distressing time for them all

Reactions: 11
Well If he was dead, I'm sure it wouldn't matter if it took a couple of hours to get to where he was or a few extra minutes to get a taxi.
Why does it a upset you so much? It doesn't alter your life in any way. I applaud her for going ahead at what was a terribly distressing time for them all
It doesn't upset me at all. It just showed her for the person she is, it's all for show and all for the gram. Daddy didn't come in to it. I guess all families have different priorities. I would certainly be close by if a loved one is at the end of life and everything else would be irrelevant.

Reactions: 5
It doesn't upset me at all. It just showed her for the person she is, it's all for show and all for the gram. Daddy didn't come in to it. I guess all families have different priorities. I would certainly be close by if a loved one is at the end of life and everything else would be irrelevant.
Good for you. It didn't show her for anything at all.
Anyone can see she adored her daddy and was devastated by his death.
She did the right thing. It's what her father wanted and that is the only thing that matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Good for you. It didn't show her for anything at all.
Anyone can see she adored her daddy and was devastated by his death.
She did the right thing. It's what her father wanted and that is the only thing that matters.
Well the dad was hardly going to say please cancel your celebration! The issue most had was the second day, it was just one big #ad it was all for the gram....sorry but if my da is dying I would have been up the road like a bat out of hell. End of the day she was already married this was just one big influencer party.

• Heart