Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who generally likes Maeve and her QDQ workouts I find it immensely annoying that she’s been giving out so much about the early morning workouts. In Dubai she was doing at least 3 early mornings a week, now she’s doing only 1 since coming home. Irish/UK QDQ followers were committed to getting up for her classes at these early morning times while she enjoyed the time difference, but now she can’t hack them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As someone who generally likes Maeve and her QDQ workouts I find it immensely annoying that she’s been giving out so much about the early morning workouts. In Dubai she was doing at least 3 early mornings a week, now she’s doing only 1 since coming home. Irish/UK QDQ followers were committed to getting up for her classes at these early morning times while she enjoyed the time difference, but now she can’t hack them.
I would be fuming, I'm not able for 6.30 work outs (at that intensity) and I'd get annoyed with her "get it done" attitude & now she's actually up at 5.45 in order to work out she's cut some of the earlier classes she does, very unfair.

Reactions: 8
This doesn't surprise me, she needs to fund her expensive taste but wants to do the bare minimum for it. What do we think of the hoodies and leggings? I'm cringing at the idea of grown women wearing something with the phrase 'Queens Don't Quit' written on it. Would be more inclined to purchase if it wasn't branded to be honest.

Reactions: 9
I'm interested to see the price point of this stuff she's trying to shill

Reactions: 2
No congrats to Lottie Daisy on the birth of her Daughter! Must’ve been a massive fall out in the camp. Lottie’s Sister is definitely the Green Queen with style. I’d say Maeve’s secretly raging!

Reactions: 1
No congrats to Lottie Daisy on the birth of her Daughter! Must’ve been a massive fall out in the camp. Lottie’s Sister is definitely the Green Queen with style. I’d say Maeve’s secretly raging!
Lottie and Aimee both unfollowed Maeve. I'd say the group chat is awkward as Steph still seems to be friends with all of them.

She’s commented on the post, and Lottie still follows her so it must be Aimee that the fall out is with 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone know the pricing for the branded clothing, how much is a hoodie?

I genuinely dont know who is buying it, it feels abit cringe 😬

Can't get over people spending £200 on joggers & hoodies from an influencer brand, she has a brass neck

Reactions: 4
It reminds me of the slogan t-shirts in Bershka. Actually dying of embarrassment for anyone over the age of 16 wearing a garment with the phrase 'Queens Don't Quit.'

• Haha
I know its her life and she can do as she pleases but does she really need to apply hydra bright pads under her eyes on a flight from dublin to london. Just drink some water?

If i saw that i’d just be thinking what a dose. Awww i must be getting old and grumpy!

She really lives in her own wee bubble world of hamming up that voice and eye f&(€ing herself into the camera multiple times a day

Reactions: 6
She's really stepping up the support for the local huns now that she's back in Ireland and has launched her own line of overpriced tat. As if Money Maeve would be seen dead in those Mantra sunglasses irl 😂