Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could probably get a bag in 20 month too šŸ˜‚
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but they arenā€™t a manā€™s hands šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and doesnā€™t look like Hermes staff either wearing green they wear uniforms but what it does look like is another robbed photo from someone which is what his Instagram is made up of. Little to no original content.
To me that looks like the person whoā€™s buying the bag. So heā€™s not hand delivering it either heā€™s a total fraud

Been following Maeve for donkeys now and sheā€™s never been one those influencers for an ā€œunboxingā€. Always had higher end designer gear, but sheā€™s said herself that she builds up items in her Net-a-Porter / Brown Thomas cart & waits for the sales, she also rewears items unlike some. She could always have gotten the Hermes from the likes of Designer Exchange or somewhereā€¦

Reactions: 5
I just saw her answering questions and I think she does have fertility issues and it does hurt me.. šŸ„ŗ. Feel like she would love to have babies. Also anyone can help me source her black trousers in her last post carousel. Where are they from- I have been looking for something similar for ages

Reactions: 3
I just saw her answering questions and I think she does have fertility issues and it does hurt me.. šŸ„ŗ. Feel like she would love to have babies. Also anyone can help me source her black trousers in her last post carousel. Where are they from- I have been looking for something similar for ages
I always think itā€™s so rude and intrusive when people ask others about if or when they want children. No one knows what others are going through.

Reactions: 18
I always think itā€™s so rude and intrusive when people ask others about if or when they want children. No one knows what others are going through.
Especially an older, married woman, you must click she either does not want children or has had fertility problems.

Reactions: 2
Was no on insta what was the question and her reply?

When I did queens donā€™t quit I messaged her about something and she replied straight away, Iā€™d say if you ask her about the trousers she will respond

Was no on insta what was the question and her reply?

When I did queens donā€™t quit I messaged her about something and she replied straight away, Iā€™d say if you ask her about the trousers she will respond
Sheā€™d said the trousers were were Massimo Dutti

Sheā€™s painful since shes gone back to Dubai. Prob lonely and only her phone to talk to but sheā€™s up to high do!!
ā€œBuy spices online or the local shopā€ seriously!? Do people need to be told that?
The eating on camera tooā€¦
Maybe Iā€™m just cranky today! But think an unfollow is in order!

• Haha
Are her and Shauna Rafferty fell out. They were best buddies for a while. I never hear them mentioning each other anymore and Shauna had her hen do at the weekend and no mention of it from Maeve.

Maeve eating on camera gives me the ick. Please stop. It's enough to say the dish is tasty, don't need to see her shoveling it into her gob and then the noises and the hand movements after. That's me done for today šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Are her and Shauna Rafferty fell out. They were best buddies for a while. I never hear them mentioning each other anymore and Shauna had her hen do at the weekend and no mention of it from Maeve.
I think it was just a wags hen do donā€™t think it was all her friends

Sheā€™s gone full Moira Rose from Schittā€™s Creek today in her stories. I canā€™t listen!

Istanbul visit, so making her own range gym gear?
How predictable in such an over saturated market. If you click on to her followers list the amount of bots (she bought) Iā€™d hardly think many genuine followers would be up for buying the stuff

Reactions: 7
How predictable in such an over saturated market. If you click on to her followers list the amount of bots (she bought) Iā€™d hardly think many genuine followers would be up for buying the stuff
Anything with a community is easy business for this sort of thing. Every coffee shop near me has their own tshirt beanie or sweater - all things Iā€™d expect to sell better from a fitness page where people want to feel like part of the group. Her and Andrew will have crunched the numbers to know itā€™ll work.

Just came across this wan - whatā€™s with the accent ? Itā€™s mental where she from

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just came across this wan - whatā€™s with the accent ? Itā€™s mental where she from
She's actually from Newry!
But no one from newry talks they way she does šŸ™Š
She definitely thinks she upper class.. Mum & dad owned an art gallery for a while but convicted sister antics put a stop to that.

• Haha