Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it, the birkin is fake. You can’t just walk into a Hermes store boutique and buy one, you have to buy a certain quota of items over a period of time and it takes a while to “reach” that level where they’ll offer you a birkin let alone one in one of the neutral colours. If it was genuine don’t you think we’d have seen all about it?

Reactions: 7
I’m calling it, the birkin is fake. You can’t just walk into a Hermes store boutique and buy one, you have to buy a certain quota of items over a period of time and it takes a while to “reach” that level where they’ll offer you a birkin let alone one in one of the neutral colours. If it was genuine don’t you think we’d have seen all about it?
It can really depend on the store though, I have heard of people getting birkins with no sales history but that is very rare and down to pure luck. Leaning towards hers not being real though.

Am I being dumb this morning or does this reply not make much sense? 🙈

Screenshot_20230820_150811_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
It can really depend on the store though, I have heard of people getting birkins with no sales history but that is very rare and down to pure luck. Leaning towards hers not being real though.

Am I being dumb this morning or does this reply not make much sense? 🙈

View attachment 2392524
my sister got a appointment at the Hermes store in Paris and got a birkin, sheer luck. She had Little buying history so you never know it could be tha real deal

my sister got a appointment at the Hermes store in Paris and got a birkin, sheer luck. She had Little buying history so you never know it could be tha real deal
She had that Jeff guy tagged who “sources” stuff for all the huns so I’d say it is the real deal!

Reactions: 2
For the first time I looked at some food she made & thought it looked nice, so checked the post.
Not v good instructions or any sort of explanation in the video of how to make it….
If she’s competing against other food pages she’s not going to come out on top anyway!!!

Reactions: 2
Her accent and voice really grate on me sometimes. What even is that accent?! She sounds like the Mother from Schitts Creek.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How anyone listens to her is beyond me.
I find 'receipe Maeve' very irritating. She comes across very false or something. I think she needs to find something more to do with her time. She was complaining last week that it takes about 5 hours to film a receipe. I work 8 hour days, imagine me complaining to my manager that such and such was taking me x amount of time. Like, it's your job!! she is for the birds.

Reactions: 15
She had that Jeff guy tagged who “sources” stuff for all the huns so I’d say it is the real deal!
She’s obviously reading here.

That personal shopper Jeff works for brown Thomas not Hermes so as much as he likes to pretend (LIE) he has absolutely ZERO influence in who gets bags from Hermes he ls a nobody just a big waffler trying to become insta famous. He’s never featured on the bt Instagram and loads of other personal shoppers are.hermes have lists as long as their arm of people waiting to buy bags so they do not need insta fame hungry creep to source people to buy things from Hermes come on 🤣🤣🤣 . I’m not saying her bag is fake she probably bought it second hand.You know that Jeff weirdo would of plastered it all over his gram had he been near when she bought it. I read on another thread people selling fakes were tagging bt and him he’s a total fraud

Reactions: 5
She’s obviously reading here.

That personal shopper Jeff works for brown Thomas not Hermes so as much as he likes to pretend (LIE) he has absolutely ZERO influence in who gets bags from Hermes he ls a nobody just a big waffler trying to become insta famous. He’s never featured on the bt Instagram and loads of other personal shoppers are.hermes have lists as long as their arm of people waiting to buy bags so they do not need insta fame hungry creep to source people to buy things from Hermes come on 🤣🤣🤣 . I’m not saying her bag is fake she probably bought it second hand.You know that Jeff weirdo would of plastered it all over his gram had he been near when she bought it. I read on another thread people selling fakes were tagging bt and him he’s a total fraud
I could probably get a bag in 20 month too 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1