Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💀 the dance is about 3 and half mins too long 😅
The video & zooming out like it the main stage of glasto - influencers really rate themselves or think they are famous 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she really complaining about having to put her recipes into myfitnesspal and saying it's annoying that people ask her for the macros? She is honestly so lazy, what is her job again? I'm getting really mixed messaging from her page these days when it comes to food. She used to be all about balance and enjoying food, nows she's ranting about people coating chicken in cornflakes and serving burger patties wrapped in a lettuce leaf. Unless you are eating burgers every other day just have the bleeping burger bun and enjoy it. Putting a pattie in a lettuce leaf is just miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Moaning Maeve Madden is back, everytime she's in Dubai she's a whiner.
Dubai is hot, it's not bleeping news!!

Reactions: 7
What does the fella actually do? I'm looking at all her latest designer gear and there's no way her "queens" subscriptions are paying for that lifestyle. He must be minted!!

Reactions: 5
What does the fella actually do? I'm looking at all her latest designer gear and there's no way her "queens" subscriptions are paying for that lifestyle. He must be minted!!
I've read here that he's her manager.
I get impression her family are wealthy too?

Reactions: 4
Ya he owns 84 world or whatever her agency is called. Don’t know if he’s her direct manager, I’ve a feeling his company has a load of managers for diff genres and one of them manages her!

Reactions: 2
I wonder how long they’ll be in Dubai for? She seems to hate it
She has pretty much said that. He's there on a contract basis and the end goal is moving back home after that. She's intimated before that she's basically just sucking it up til she can get back to Ireland.

Shes miserable in Dubai probably cos she's a nobody over there. There are thousands of girls like her ten a penny and 15 years younger. She doesn't seem to have tried to build a life there either.

Reactions: 6
I would imagine its tit to live there. The heat is oppressive and what is there to do? It's a holiday destination really rather than somewhere you'd want to live

I would imagine its tit to live there. The heat is oppressive and what is there to do? It's a holiday destination really rather than somewhere you'd want to live

She's showing so much more of him lately I'm wondering is she trying to get them picked up by the real Housewives franchise there. Random I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this question was asked before- but where in Dubai does she live? Jumeirah golf estates? She never seems to leave the house

Reactions: 1
Also, im in Dubai and yes its hot, but for like 2 mins!?! Im cold the rest of the time and regret not taking a jumper. AC on and blasting everywhere. Lots of people walk super covered because they’re cold so she is EXAGGERATING to the max. So annoying!!!!

• Wow