Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the wedding look. She looks like she’s going on strictly come dancing, not a summer wedding in Mallorca. Girl must have been sweating

Reactions: 4
I am absolutely cringing at the brides lap dance… imagine sitting your husband down infront of all your guests to do that 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I am absolutely cringing at the brides lap dance… imagine sitting your husband down infront of all your guests to do that 🤣🤣🤣
To be fair us Irish are very much so more reserved, imagine your neighbours John & Mary up the road seeing these going ons, you’d be the talk of the country for the summer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair us Irish are very much so more reserved, imagine your neighbours John & Mary up the road seeing these going ons, you’d be the talk of the country for the summer 😅
This is very true but it's become a massive trend at American weddings the last few years. Just look up Melissa Molinaro on YouTube and it will bring up loads of similar videos

Reactions: 2
This is very true but it's become a massive trend at American weddings the last few years. Just look up Melissa Molinaro on YouTube and it will bring up loads of similar videos
Melissa was hot though and a performer, other people doing it just seems a bit too try hard.
---
Nobody warned me about the Bridesmaid dresses!!! 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣
IMG_0785.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She often comes on without filters, I just think she is making a weird face, so the screenshots here are not very flattering.

This yoke just came up on my tik tok what’s the accent ? It’s mad and she’s a melt

• Haha
  • Heart