Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like Maeve but those over the top wedding guest outfits would annoy me if I was the bride!
I agree….people commenting show stopper etc….you’re not meant to be the show stopper….the bride is.

Reactions: 15
I do like Maeve but those over the top wedding guest outfits would annoy me if I was the bride!
First thing I thought of when I saw her post, if I was the bride I’d be fuming. It’s basically a wedding dress in a different colour. Screams gives me attention which is really bad form on someone else’s big day

Reactions: 13
I love the dress. Absolutely amazing but no, you don't wear something that flamboyant to someone's wedding.
Thats not on

Reactions: 13
Given her friends I'd expect the wedding is going to be equally flamboyant i don't think she'll stand out

Reactions: 7
If one of my friends showed up to my wedding wearing that I'd be so upset. She does this at every wedding, she can't just let someone else have their day.

Reactions: 8
Colour of the dress more suited to autumn/winter and very Princess Di - she'll be boiling in it as well

Reactions: 9
Yep agree. Such a big dress for probably a boiling climate. Not very wedding guest vibes. Will be interesting to see the other guests outfits and how much she stands out from them and even the bride.

Reactions: 7
Yep agree. Such a big dress for probably a boiling climate. Not very wedding guest vibes. Will be interesting to see the other guests outfits and how much she stands out from them and even the bride.
I get the impression they will all be OTT, they seem like the type.
All trying to out do eachother.

Reactions: 3
I feel she was inspired by Kim K's look for the last Dolce & Gabbana show. Dying to see what others wore to the wedding now to see if she was the only one who went overboard

Reactions: 2
She has such a good figure and such a lot of money but I think she is totally lost in her fashion. Its either pink barbie or buttoned up first lady! I think she looks her best in her workout gear. That dress was so inappropriate for a summer wedding in a hot country 🫣

Reactions: 10
The bride and bridesmaids are giving my big fat gypsy wedding vibes tbh.

Steph looks gorgeous though. That’s a red carpet worthy dress.

Reactions: 8
The bride with the choreographed dance with her bridesmaids for the groom is just so cringey. Who needs to see that! My brother is getting married later this year and if his future wife did that I can only imagine the mortification on all sides!

It reminds me of dances you rehearsed as a kid with friends.

The whole lot of them come across as painful! I say there is a genuine friendship between them. They all come across as so vacuous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11