Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she said before that she has same hair as her mother (mommy). Her accent really grates and it definitely seems worse but she shows a lot of realness too. Not afraid to admit she made a fool of herself. Compared to others that just show the perfect life

Reactions: 6
I don’t actually think she has extensions, I think I recall someone saying that to her and she says she hasn’t. I think she is just blessed with fabulous hair. I must admit I do love her hair! I think she may have had extensions in for her wedding but I may be wrong.
No extensions and yes she has fabulous hair.
I like Maeve, I just think her dress sense is not to my taste and I hate the pointy nails. That's just me though, I don't like pointy nails on anyone.
But I find her funny and quirky and fairly real. The accent doesn't really bother me tbh

Reactions: 11
I like Maeve, I just think her dress sense is not to my taste and I hate the pointy nails. That's just me though, I don't like pointy nails on anyone.
But I find her funny and quirky and fairly real. The accent doesn't really bother me tbh
Yes I agree her dress sense isn’t to my taste either. Her accent does grate on me but then again I’m easily annoyed!😂

Reactions: 2
I don't mind her in most cases, she seems very unhappy with her life in Dubai

Reactions: 4
I don't mind her in most cases, she seems very unhappy with her life in Dubai
I agree. I don't think she portrays that it's amazing or anything though, she seems to be making the best of it til they return to Ireland/London

Reactions: 4
I don’t actually think she has extensions, I think I recall someone saying that to her and she says she hasn’t. I think she is just blessed with fabulous hair. I must admit I do love her hair! I think she may have had extensions in for her wedding but I may be wrong.
Oh right! I couldn’t be dealing with that hair!

Is this a rave thread for Mavis????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is the hat ridiculous for someone married and nearly 40?
Do hats come with an age limit?

If a 20 something can wear it then so can a 30 something.
I'm all about wearing whatever you like.

I agree that she shows some realism in her account. I cant stand the cooking tutorials. For some reason they do annoy me

Reactions: 11
Why is the hat ridiculous for someone married and nearly 40?
Do hats come with an age limit?

If a 20 something can wear it then so can a 30 something.
I'm all about wearing whatever you like.

I agree that she shows some realism in her account. I cant stand the cooking tutorials. For some reason they do annoy me
Have you watched her stories? The hat is massive and causes chaos while being brought on these trips, the effort and annoyance would be expected of a young woman but I’m saying at 40 you would wise up and leave the hat at home. Buy a hat at the location for pictures, don’t be dramatic with the ugly hat.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I dont see it causing chaos. They roll up for travelling.
I think she's brought it as hand luggage but she's not putting anyone else out with it.
A hat bought at the location for pictures would still have to be brought home.

I think its fun and yes it's for the gram but we would have nothing to watch if influencers didn't buy props etc

I dont see it causing chaos. They roll up for travelling.
I think she's brought it as hand luggage but she's not putting anyone else out with it.
A hat bought at the location for pictures would still have to be brought home.

I think its fun and yes it's for the gram but we would have nothing to watch if influencers didn't buy props etc
She has said herself about the arguments it has caused with the husband and went through the drama it takes to travel with it. I haven’t just decided to pick issues with a hat, Maeve has said this all multiple times.

Reactions: 2
Mavis loves the attention and the drama so wearing the hat will certainly give her the attention she craves. I couldn't give a sh!te about the hat. If it causes people to talk that's a good result for Mavis and her work is done. It's a game, don't be fooled by her.

Reactions: 5
She has said herself about the arguments it has caused with the husband and went through the drama it takes to travel with it. I haven’t just decided to pick issues with a hat, Maeve has said this all multiple times.
Ita all for effect and content though. These hats roll up for travelling.
Shes regaling her audience with funnies, just as we might do when talking to girlfriends. The eye rolls etc.
I don't think she's actual having drama with her husband over a hat. It's just something you say for the craic

Reactions: 8
Just seen her comment on her story about Erika Jane?! It really does show her to be the materialistic madam she is. I did actually think she was this but harmless but she's actually a moron saying she deserves her earrings back

Reactions: 8
Just seen her comment on her story about Erika Jane?! It really does show her to be the materialistic madam she is. I did actually think she was this but harmless but she's actually a moron saying she deserves her earrings back
Yeah that was really inappropriate, clearly Mavis just thought about the material item and not the victims of Tom's scam.. she watches the housewives so she can't pretend she didn't know!

I do like Maeve but those over the top wedding guest outfits would annoy me if I was the bride!

Reactions: 15