Maeve Madden #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I admire her paying her way and always enjoy when she throws shade on other influencers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah but she’s paid for her honeymoon. Unlike say Hazel Wallace whose entire engagement trip was one big ad.
Maeves wedding wasn't funded entirely by her and the hubby! All influencers are the same they try to get as much as they can while trying to pretend they are relatable

Reactions: 6
She's showing the hubby alot lately. They do seem v happy. Well jealous of her honeymoon
That’s interesting… because I’ve interpreted the recent uptick in hubby posts as a sign that there is trouble in paradise. I find that influencers in particular portray a life/mood that they badly desire as opposed to truly have.

Reactions: 4
Personally I think she makes a fuss of telling her followers she’s paying for things just to show she has money!!

Reactions: 5
That’s interesting… because I’ve interpreted the recent uptick in hubby posts as a sign that there is trouble in paradise. I find that influencers in particular portray a life/mood that they badly desire as opposed to truly have.
Shes on honeymoon? Could be a pretty solid reason…😂

Reactions: 2
Is it really a honeymoon if you’re married a year and a half?? Surely that’s just a holiday with your husband?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Is it really a honeymoon if you’re married a year and a half?? Surely that’s just a holiday with your husband?
Yup it's for content, she didn't have a proper honeymoon due to her dad passing and that's understandable but months later they went on honeymoon near sure it was Paris and then on to some beach resort and somehow she's calling this her honeymoon aswel 🙄

Reactions: 5
Yup it's for content, she didn't have a proper honeymoon due to her dad passing and that's understandable but months later they went on honeymoon near sure it was Paris and then on to some beach resort and somehow she's calling this her honeymoon aswel 🙄
She’s a first class dose. Only thing I can identify with her on is the grief of losing a dad. Other than that she’s a spoiled rich kid struggling to have a purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s a first class dose. Only thing I can identify with her on is the grief of losing a dad. Other than that she’s a spoiled rich kid struggling to have a purpose.
I get that, I do like her most of the time, things like carrying that stupid hat about makes me roll my eyes . Could you be bothered?!

Reactions: 3
The huge hair aswel 🙄I assume it’s all extensions
I don’t actually think she has extensions, I think I recall someone saying that to her and she says she hasn’t. I think she is just blessed with fabulous hair. I must admit I do love her hair! I think she may have had extensions in for her wedding but I may be wrong.

Reactions: 6