Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppywell

Chatty Member
Oh good give me strength!! How does she do it ALL 🤯she’s just brilliant she really is! She does a days work and also is a mother!! The only one I have ever heard of in my life to own a business and have 2 - that’s TWO young children.. she’s just doing her best 🤯🤯 Christ almighty try 4 of them a full time job & no staff or cleaner

Reactions: 6

Taylor17

VIP Member
She sounds like a fool ranting about user 12478 will have an issue with her not declaring ads and gifts. They are the rules that have been put in place. User 234755 didn't make the rules. The boutique who is allegedly copying her generic wall must be selling more clothes than her. She's very riled up about it and the stupid spit laugh doesn't hide her pettiness.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
I've never come across anyone so smug.

I'd be more concerned that someone recognised her and her family. Instead she goes on stories saying someone messaged her saying they saw her and her family and they looked happy.

She posts enough photos of her kids that I think I would recognise them. Plus she has posted photos of them in school uniform. Everyone knows where her shop is so anyone with any local knowledge would know what school it is. Does she not take her kids safety seriously? Any reason to gloat I suppose.

She does look wrecked today and all that shite she buys and eats isn't helping no doubt.
I think the demand for cheap clothes in general has declined. Must be a constant struggle to shift stock.

Last edited:
I genuinely thought people didn't flaunt their holidays anymore. Back in the day my friends and relatives would have loads up on Instagram any time they went away but not anymore. Maybe as you get older you appreciate that not everyone has the same opportunities. Not jealousy as such but just the self awareness that not everyone is as fortunate.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Exactly reshareing like a teen.
She can't cope with any criticism
But she let's herself wide open for it
And with over 14k comments she would have had to go and look for that comment. She is pathetic and so childish.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Oh my god! Imagine paying your staff a wage they can live on and making sure they have sick days, a pension and enough annual leave. Not many people can live on statutory sick pay or a state pension. You an be damn sure she is paying into her own private pension but she baulks at having to contribute towards her employees pension. Wouldnt you hate to work for her.

I say she would love a model like the US where employees get absolutely nothing bar their salary.

Attachments

Poppywell

Chatty Member
She’s some mad bastard over on the merry go round after……. Wait for it …….
3 Proseccos 🥂 omg!!!! The mad mad yoke!!!!
will be a lot of deleting going on tomorrow or Mavis when your not reading here “just don’t post” langers and having the maddest time ever!!!

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
Probably cause she is at home having to do stuff that hubbie normally does and she is so over Mother’s Day too 🙄
We have all lost someone very close to us and we just have to get through these special days.
But not talking about it all the time

Jg86

VIP Member
Can't see this Oh Molly launch going well if the sneak peak is anything to go by.
Taup doesn't suit most Irish skintones
And cropped legs don't look well on most people. She thinks everyone is like her , caked in fake tan so the taup will look great 😂

• Haha

Loopyloz

The prices are OFF THE WALL surely even the sheep can't justify those prices for ugly clothes

Taylor17

VIP Member
She's great at dictating to other people what they should and should not think or say. If people don't like her clothing line, they won't buy it. It's that simple. It's actually worse all the lick holes telling her it's fabulous to her face and wouldn't be caught dead in her stuff. But she's so fake she would probably prefer that

Tammys

VIP Member
In my Aldi they barely glance at you at the till not to mind ask about what your wearing
Jezs those dresses are horrific its like a uniform for a company

Jg86

VIP Member
Her prices are insane. Nobody is going to be spending that much on those dresses pr jumpsuits.
The quailty is not there in them. Reading some of the product descriptions and they are similar composition to stuff you would find in H&M
Her attitude would turn off any potential customers.

Louber

Chatty Member
Unfortunately Maeve doesn't have any self awareness and would see nothing wrong with being a braggy bitch.

Jg86

VIP Member
She's going to be anti christ when the returns start flooding back like they did last season.