Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She's a pain full stop. Great Maeve, a stranger told you ye all looked happy on your lovely sun holiday. Maybe she meant it as in it makes a change to normal🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Her ranting is doing nothing for the morale and motivation of the team.

She is such a moaner. And if she is like this in public imagine what she is like behind closed doors. For someone who always wants to come across as such great craic she is very negative.
She’s only great craic in her own mind. She’s always sitting in the car laughing at herself or at home laughing at herself. It’s so cringe she’s deluded

• Haha

Poppywell

Chatty Member
I could easily say about the wall now but I’m not like that!!! Yes yes you are and you just did ya muppet 🤯rules don’t apply to Maeve you know!!!
Must be a lot of returns at the mo!!! Mood change 😬

I understand getting excited about a trip to dubai? But is she not doing the burj or the mall or the sand dunes riding or Abu dhabi mosque (which I thought was incredible) and doesn’t even seem to be there with anyone really? Who are these young ones 🤪😄 I loved the brunch and the buffets but is that it for mammy maeve

Tammys

VIP Member
Jezus christ the swallow before every sentence
I'd be on the road home to cork not worth their while going

Jg86

VIP Member
She's deflated because oh molly hasn't sold out and the returns are coming in fast not only for that stuff but the love cherish over priced crap too.

• Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
She completely contradicts herself saying everyone is different but at the same time don't voice your opinion.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I don't think she realises that she is a walking contradiction.
She's definitely worried about this launch.

Heidi88

VIP Member
Does Maeve actually design these? I sincerely doubt it....i assumed she picks them from a catalogue or sample of designs. It is not like Maeve is drafting the designs.

She completely contradicts herself saying everyone is different but at the same time don't voice your opinion.

Poppywell

Chatty Member
Poor poor Mavis - what a horror she has ahead of her - holidays photo shoots - god above help her!! Some people do really get the raw end of things don’t they!! But yeah she’ll pull it off!!! Christ get into the real world you tosser and all that’s going on in the world … “but yeah it’s all good”

• Haha

Jg86

VIP Member
Saw an ad for that afternoon show on RTE and Laura O'Mahony has the Oh Molly dress on (orange and mushroom with the drawstring) - awful. Does absolutely nothing for her. Who is buying those dresses? I can't image it would suit anyone. Awful shape and style.
Just saw her. Jesus it's horrible on her. Between the colour and shape is very unflattering on her.

Jg86

VIP Member
Well maeve if you hadn't of lived on sun beds for years , age pigmentation wouldn't be so bad .
No doubt we will be in for yet another treatment that costs crazy money so she can pretend that she looks younger than she is.
The botox is getting worse

MuffinTop411

I don’t know why she always says she “took” something from the shop. She’s actually not allowed to do that. She’s claiming VAT refunds on those purchases and not declaring them as sales by not putting them through the till. Weird to keep telling everyone you do that.