Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi88

VIP Member
My God she thinks she's so cool with her snide smart comments must ate her and the other huns haveing to declare everything they get now.
You would think she had a patent out on the fecking wall I mean how dare anyone else have the same as her.
She does herself no favours with her rants.
But she is so cool and relaxed and nothing at all phases her. She just goes with the flow 🙄

Whereas in reality she is a highly strung cow. The rules are there for a reason. People deserve to know if it was gifted or you paid for it as there is a difference in how someone will speak about it.

Reactions: 7

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s so lucky but she works so hard. She’s so fabulous we are all so jealous & should unfollow her. Jesus Christ get some self awareness. How can she be so unlikeable & not know it?

soli23

She has to be the biggest moaner on the gram

why even come on and discuss this regarding donations no problem when the donations come in for her charity event.
Same few weeks ago giveing out that she now has to pay staff for their sick days entitlements.
She does herself no favours with her rants .

Her husband seems a sensible man you would think he would advise her about her moaning and giveing out its not professionally
I'd say there is no talking to here..Id say her husband probably does say the odd thing but she's so entitled she just ignores all advice. She get loads of sponsorship for her events but has the check to ask "where does it stop like" she really boils my piss!!!!!

soli23

Where does the giving back stop??? I offered this self obsessed tit left over charity coffee morning bags (for the Irish Cancer society) to use to make money for her marymount event. She looked at the message and didn't even respond back....no interest in making an extra few euro for charity if its not about her....she's "so decent for giving back" but now raging at people for asking her for charity donations to raise money

• Wow
I'm the same, much more likely to speak my mind now I have children but I think most mothers are the same. Also wouldn't stop me replying to a story, I'd hope the original poster saw it.

Reactions: 6

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Even if I liked the clothes I wouldn’t support the brand because of her attitude. Why would I line the pockets of someone who looks down their nose at the customers?

Gifted!

VIP Member
She’ll be changing her bio to full time mad b@stard! Cringing at the drunk stories

• Haha
  • Sick

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She reminds me so much of Sarah Burp. She can’t handle anything that isn’t adoration and fumes when someone passes a comment she doesn’t like, if she was really unbothered why even address it laughing maniacally in the car by herself? Were those her hair extensions I could see when she was throwing her head around?

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She’s sitting at home withering herself because she can’t handle anyone not licking her arse. Every single person gossips & it’s usually the ones who claim they don’t who do it the most 😂😂 when I hear ‘a mother’ from these toxic huns I just die, what do they think we are going to feel from that? Being a mother doesn’t mean I fart rainbows Maeve. If anything it makes me feel more passionate about identifying & calling out toxic bull online. It also means I’m happy at home most of the time with my family unlike you a mother who runs from the house any chance she gets 😂😂

• Haha

JustAsk

Saw an ad for that afternoon show on RTE and Laura O'Mahony has the Oh Molly dress on (orange and mushroom with the drawstring) - awful. Does absolutely nothing for her. Who is buying those dresses? I can't image it would suit anyone. Awful shape and style.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Stephen said I’m like a new person. That’s very telling isn’t it? Everyone say I go away too much. How about fuck off Maeve? Nobody cares how much you go away, it’s your bragging people can’t stand

Taylor17

VIP Member
Maeve isn't like other girls. She's cool. She can't cook , won't clean and has a man to do it for her. Hilarious, that she doesn't know where the spuds are. For a woman who runs 2 businesses she sounds like a spoilt 20 year old most of the time. A man would get backlash for say the wife does all the cook and shopping, I'm running an empire

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
It took her long enough to start enjoying her children. She gets annoyed so easily when anyone says anything. It was fine for maeve to wish 5 to 6 years of their lives away but you dare not mention the challenging teenage years, even if you are going through that stage. Half the time she's contradicting herself

• Heart