Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I won’t reveal my car haha I won’t show my car on here. I will however share my kids, their school & their activities 😂😂😂 make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Heidi88

VIP Member
What does being a mother have to do with bitching? I hate this idea that women who have children have to become saints. Like no says anything if a man is a prick and he is a father.

Maeve wants us to believe she never talks about anyone behind their back. Does she not understand if you put yourself into the public domain that people are going to talk about you? She is more than happy to take people's money when friends recommend the place to someone else.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
The Huns buy each others shit so they will in return buy theirs & shout each other out. It’s a pyramid scheme of tacky overpriced shite

• Heart

Taylor17

VIP Member
Is she still drunk this morning laughing at herself?
She's in full on smug mode. She has a thing for portraying herself as mad craic, crazy, wild. She's so far from that with her steady husband and 2 perfect children. Just because she gets rat arsed drunk regularly and records herself fake laughing with groups of well dressed women in their 40's does not a wild, free spirit make. Her ego goes off the charts when her clothes are selling well.

Louber

Chatty Member
God almighty it's very ageing on her. Horrible colour. Not my scene at all. I just can't imagine this collection being that successful. I'm in my mid 30s and this looks like nothing me or my friends would dream of wearing. What is her target market? It's very pricey for what it is. I understand the costs of manufacturing are climbing etc but that would be far too expensive for me, the average earner with young kids. Can't see who it's aimed at.

Curlique

VIP Member
Who was the eejit who asked if they were a couple? Does that person have no gaydar? Or eyes and ears?

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
What's this about the unfollowing love cherish? I tend to skip over her stories so missed this. Thanks 😊
They shared a cab with 2 girls & maeve’s friend asked if they followed love cherish as if it’s on par with Beyoncé. One of the girls said she did but had unfollowed them. Maeve found this so hilarious but really she was seething

• Haha

Malc

Chatty Member
Maeve is only worried that she may have to cut back on her numerous holidays, retreats and hotel stays and expensive hair and skin products and her brown Thomas /Kildare village high heels to pay her staff sick days and their entitlements, aww god love her,
So true 👏👏 and business trips to Dubai 😉. I would feel so unmotivated if I were working for her after seeing that post this morning. She’s so ungrateful!! Without her staff she wouldn’t have her “empire”. She has definitely lost a few staff members over the last few years and it’s easy to see why

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
A company that cant afford the pay its staff is one that shouldnt be in business

Id say she wouldnt be able to live on the salary she pays

I am surprised really with this constant leopard look being used. The teal and black colours worked well. But these are not good. The coral is nice but she seems to have used loads of that mushroom beige which is too much imo

Noseyone1977

What a hypocrite!! She avoids them most of the year😂.
Not replying to messages...well no one asked you to post while on hols, how about put the phone away for a few days. Oh silly me however would you boast then and tell us all how happy you are and how lucky you are. 🙄

Reactions: 7

Jg86

VIP Member
She was obviously reading here and that's why we have her little appreciate other people's hard work story. I appreciate good quality, in particular those made in Ireland or the EU. We are all allowed opinions on her brand, on any brand. Her last season was absolutely horrible and very expensive. It still hasn't completely sold out , there's pieces she can't give away because the quailty isn't in them. High end brands get torn to pieces all the time for their tacky clothes , god knows she's complained about plenty of them.

spotlight

VIP Member
Maeve is only worried that she may have to cut back on her numerous holidays, retreats and hotel stays and expensive hair and skin products and her brown Thomas /Kildare village high heels to pay her staff sick days and their entitlements, aww god love her,

Taylor17

VIP Member
One minute she's ranting and the next minute she's blessed. I'd say it kills her that she can't bitch about what an inconvenience the children are. That was a pretty bad look on her for the several years she did it. She has loads of child free time. Herself and droolie are neck and neck at this stage. I'm not interested in hearing a pampered woman like her giving out about her children

Heidi88

VIP Member
The flight leaving tonight is cancelled too. But it’s ok I’m calm
I'm bloody delighted.

Ya right is she calm. This is someone who made a point of commenting back to the one slightly negative comment out of hundreds of comments about an outfit. She wants to come across as cool as a cucumber I say she is as highly strung as they come.

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I think thats the problem, she doesnt seem to have anyone to talk to, can you inagine constantly talking pure nonsense into the phone. She isnt even doing it to try and sell like Lisa Lust 🤢 or more of them. Its like she has no one to talk to!
---

She needs to get through it like a lot of us do, and just understand that some people are lucky enough to have their mums and they are entitled to enjoy the day. I hate mothers day personally as my mam is gone but I wont moan about it when people at work are talking about where they are taking their mam etc. I ll have a pang of jealousy but i ll keep it to myself. Not maeve though, she is different, she is the only one who has experienced loss.
My mother is still alive but we don’t have a good relationship so I don’t do anything with her. I do however enjoy the day with my own family. It’s not a huge deal, I’m happy with some flowers & some chocolate. It could come & go & I wouldn’t take much notice but she has to make a big deal out of everything. Her stories can be triggering to many but she doesn’t take that into account.

• Heart

JustAsk

Saw 3 of the Oh Mollys at an event last night. The beige bomber - looked awful, the colour is just terrible. The kimono which looked ok but if you told me it was from Penneys I'd have believed it. Lastly the beige blazer. This probably looked the best of the 3 but having looked at the prices for all 3 I don't know how people parted with their money. None of the 3 looked like good quality but more high street. Can't believe that people are actually spending that amount of money on these items.

Tammys

VIP Member
I'd be so cross if I was a member of staff she giveing out about their entitlements christ she's not doing her business any favours I'm mortified for her
Surely the husband sees her rants you would think he would tell her cop on