Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malc

Chatty Member
If the flight doesn’t go out tonight, I’d be on the road back to Cork. They’ve already lost one day.

Reactions: 6

Noseyone1977

Can Maeve do anything now without filming and sharing on insta? Nobody needs to see you washing your makeup brushes and if you didn't have a cleaner coming in every week you wouldn't have the luxury of sorting your dressing room and makeup brushes! Honestly she thinks she is super mom but in reality she has loads of help and the husband seems quite hands on as well. I think someone hit the nail on the head yesterday-she mustnt have a real friend in the world as she feels the need to share every little detail on social media.

Malc

Chatty Member
I had a peek and I notice people aren't giving reasons why they are selling. I'd love to know!! Is it all sizing problems?🤔
Some of it is probably sizing but I’d say a lot of people are just getting “caught up” in the hype. People are so easily influenced . “Be a shepherd, not a sheep” is what I say to my girls always now!

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
She's gone into overdrive about bloody dubai. Unlikeability off the fucking charts. No personal insight whatsoever.
She’s unreal. It’s like she thinks she’s the only person who goes on holiday. Dubai is a soulless looking dump. She’s obviously lonely, she seems to have no friends & uses insta as a way to seem amazing but it falls so flat. She comes across so badly all the time

Louber

Chatty Member
I have such a pet hate for people who have never bothered to learn how to cook, it doesn't have to be anything special but make an effort. Especially when you become a parent. It just comes across as lazy as fuck. How do you go through life without knowing how to cook? I suppose seeing as I'm not a successful boss bitch, I can't afford to just go to Rossi's every time I couldn't be arsed feeding myself or my kids 🥴

Malc

Chatty Member
And with over 14k comments she would have had to go and look for that comment. She is pathetic and so childish.
Maybe the post genuinely only came up on the commenter’s facebook page today. My Facebook is like that lately , keeps showing me posts from 5/6 days ago 🙈. No need for the “it was 5 days ago comment”

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I hope all the plebs got the memo to never speak to Maeve on holidays. She’s too famous to be friendly 😂😂 why she posts these stories I will never understand

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
She's going to Dubai I repeat she's going to Dubai in case you dident hear her mention it a 100 times.

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
Maeve doesn't need her quote card to tell herself she is brilliant and amazing. She tells her followers at least once a week that she's proud of herself or weak for her hair, nails etc etc

Taylor17

VIP Member
Did she really have to come on her stories telling everyone that she messaged her hairdresser and he won't message back until he gets up at lunchtime? Followed by snorting with laughter. (Nothing gas about that statement or the hour of the day a person gets up)She's weak to be going away with him. I think she does think people are jealous of that very recent friendship.

• Sick

Heidi88

VIP Member
Wouldnt you be mortified up there with a fake mic pretending to sing along with the real singer (who has a lovely voice) stands behind you.

She is mad to prove that is she mad craic but it comes across false.

Reactions: 5