Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Taylor17

VIP Member
You would swear she was reared in New York not the northside of cork. She landed on her feet marrying a man who has a house. She's probably looking for freebies like just Jordan and the rest of them but she's trying to maintain her cool status of not giving a shit about how the house looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Poppywell

Chatty Member
Oh when we hear Mavis she is pissed!
I had to laugh at the pic of them all - all fake teeth Botox hair etc 🫣why do they all look the same 🙄

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Her ranting is doing nothing for the morale and motivation of the team.

She is such a moaner. And if she is like this in public imagine what she is like behind closed doors. For someone who always wants to come across as such great craic she is very negative.

Malc

Chatty Member
I’m thinking that she doesn’t have the money to be charitable this year 🤔. I can only imagine how much the shop refit cost and she seems to have lost lots of hanging space. Also, the shop looks dead quiet. Last week when she surprised Linda with flowers, there wasn’t a sinner in the shop and the 3 staff members were out the back dossing 😂.
Is business on the decline?

Malc

Chatty Member
Hi Maeve, just letting you know that I don’t have any massive hole in my life. I am very content. You’re the one that needs to look at your own life and why you have to live it online. I would rather pick my nails off in my senses than live my life online. When I do go out, I don’t need to plaster it all over social media. I have a new car too but I don’t need to put that on social media either. Like what is wrong with these Instagrammers that put everything out there, but then get “ratty” when people start talking about them, even though they’ve put it out there in the first place.

• Heart
She's a horrible person. I hope her staff are taking all those sick days, needed or not. I predict she won't even be in business come 2026. She'll have to increase prices to keep up with costs and her customers just won't pay it. She's a teeny tiny fish in a massive pond.

Louber

Chatty Member
Where does the giving back stop??? I offered this self obsessed tit left over charity coffee morning bags (for the Irish Cancer society) to use to make money for her marymount event. She looked at the message and didn't even respond back....no interest in making an extra few euro for charity if its not about her....she's "so decent for giving back" but now raging at people for asking her for charity donations to raise money
That story really didn't come across well 😬 it sounded as fucking ungrateful... while I can understand to a degree how you might feel pulled in so many directions financially and that u can't give unlimited money, she literally has a fundraiser once a year and has gotten the handouts from heaps of local businesses over the last 10yrs+. The neck of her to come on moaning then when those businesses are looking for her charitable donation.

I never have too much of a moan about her, I'm usually a bit on the fence but that was in bad taste!!

Heidi88

VIP Member
Your flight hasnt been delayed Maeve. It has been cancelled because you are trying to fly to a country that has just had a natural disaster!

Taylor17

VIP Member
She is very tone deaf. Her how lucky are we posts, are so smug and self indulgent. There will be plenty of people reading her shite this morning who feel anything but lucky. Yes, her sister died before her time but apart from that maeve has an incredibly privileged life. Has she any idea of the provety, violence, sickness, depression etc etc that loads of people are living with day to day. She should keep her generalisations to herself

Taylor17

VIP Member
She will surely take that down. It's a awful thing to post on a public platform. There's loads of jobs out there. Hopefully her staff take the hint and get a better employer for themselves

Pollylexi

Starting a business on a budget .... she walked into a house #major privilege. The wall feature Is this years trend not exactly ultra unique. Un following tonight, she irritates me too much #poorsteve

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Followers are entitled to question whether they are being flogged something which was a freebie or if the person bought something themselves. I try not to buy anything from companies that gifts something but if I hear a genuine recommendation from someone who paid for the goods/service I am far more likely to buy it. As a businesswoman she would be an idiot not to realise this.

How anyone can post about their life on a public platform and not expect criticism is astounding. Do she think we live in North Korea.

She has the worst attitude. This is a woman who went through 14k comments and found the one negative comment and replied and shared it with it all her followers and yet she calls anyone who questions her cranky.

Attachments

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
You’d swear this one was on her feet in CUH performing heart surgery daily the way she goes on. Even when she’s moaning she can’t stop bragging. I’m so lucky I can collect the kids early. Like what?

Heidi88

VIP Member
Easy to do your hair in 9 minutes if you can do it in 3 sections per side and your hair is very thin. It's not about being effiicent and having little time...it's because you have very little hair Maeve.

• Haha

Eimsohz

Chatty Member
I'm genuinely gobsmacked that people are buying this horrible beige colour!! Previous seasons colours were decent and there were some nice looking pieces (I've never bought any of it though) but those clingy tops and static-enducing looking materials are awful. And the prices!!!🫣

She's a terrible dancer too, all manic arm movements but sure look she enjoys herself I suppose. I don't find her too bad. She reminds me of the doses you avoid at the school because all you hear is how busy they are and working so hard. Smile and nod.

• Haha