Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hadenough321

the sad reality, is that she is a very insecure girl who is not only happy in her looks but I’m happy in her fake persona/personality - you can see right through through the self love bullshit and ‘jouneee’ good people don’t need to constantly validate there behaviour, they just do it and let the good karma come.

she only speaks about self love because she wants to seem as relatable as possible, fine it’s good for the gram and it’s good for female attention and interest which ultimatley the real ‘boss bitches’ like holly boon have gained respectedly and steadily through hard work and building a brand and YouTube out of a passion. She wants a high female following as it’s the best way to grow your page and he seemed as an ‘influencer’ rather then attention from men. Best example I can make is someone like Han (likeable, shy, interesting) vs Demi Rose (ok she has how ever many mil followers) but it’s men following for sex appeal.

PLEASE DONT FUCKIN FORGET SHE GETS ‘MONEEE’ from Young girls who are clicking on her page with the hope to relate, she dosent truly give a fuck - her alter EGO may want to care about everyone, but it dosent ain’t you ain’t falling anyone babes.

she is a people pleaser, but not a shy one so if I’m honest; it comes across as fucking patronising And very fake, and the FACT THAT SHE STILL CHECKS THIS THREAD just shows how insecure she is and the validation she needs - she clearly cares what people thinks and if she was really on a self love journey she would do anything to AVOID threads

she probs aspired and dreamed of having a following like she has or even being in the same circle as the likes of holly boon etc - she knows they are much stronger woman then her and there for sucks up to camera, to the gram to continue this nice girl look but you can just tell she is a fantastic fuckin liar and very insecure.

And Mads - stop blaming everything on jealousy, we all think you’re beautiful and great tits blah blah; the problem ain’t your face or body it’s your lies and fake persona. REAL RECOGNISE REAL

Reactions: 12

Itsjustwhatithink!

Just watched Hannah's video. I'm so glad someone finally admitted that there had been a falling out between her and Madison. It was blatantly obvious. I still don't think they are as close as they used to be, maybe damage was done.
I think their lives are going in different directions now. Han is still very down to earth and seems a lot more confident in herself and her life whereas Mads has a new best friend every week it seems and I can't see Han wanting to hang out with some of Mad's new friends (Soph for example). Madison was a better person when she hung out with Hannah but it shows how easily led Mads is that her personality completely changes dependant on who her bestie is that week. She needs to sort herself out and figure out who she really is.

Reactions: 12

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Wonder who’s she managed to find to start dating to get clout off cos Yknow it’s gotta be someone in Umar’s league... mads only wants fame
I’m just watching her vid now where she talks about dating someone in the limelight because they're basically in the same industry. Is this gal really trying to say she’s in the limelight too?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
She’s gone from actually being model-esque (back when she was blonde) she appeared to have an interesting career that we saw glimpses of during photo shoots etc she was naturally pretty, classy and Unenhanced & she came across as polite & genuine in her videos. Compared to now, she seems to have changed SO much and not for the better at all. she comes across so bitchy & trashy her content is boring I can’t help but think it’s because her life is boring with the lack of a real job. Her pictures promote nothing else other than sex, even her poses for photos are sexually inclined when there is no need. Personally I thought she looked so much more lovely with out the big fake boobs which now all we see. She is not model like at all anymore, nothing new or refreshing,just another Instagram girl craving admiration.
she went down hill for me even more when she started hanging out with the likes of holly boon and that ariana atjar girl. they all just have bad vibes, like not the type of girls you want to be friends with. she seems to have lost herself a lot through her YouTube/influencer journey.

Gellymaccy

I’m not against cosmetic surgery at all for the right reasons BUT hate how she says she just giving her experience / not wanting to encourage people to get a boob job but her video does that massively - mentions no negative side effects, woke up From surgery with her big new boobs with no pain, quick recovery / up and about within 4 hours, out on a night out in a few days, hospital rooms like hotels - I hate that young girls will watch this and think quite a severe surgery will be a walk in the park with amazing results . I feel sorry for this next generation pumped with chemicals for the sake of some insta likes - smh

KYLIE

VIP Member
She’s one of them girls that hides behind a “love and light hunnys!” persona on social media but is actually a total bitch. Explains why she had no friends except Paddy...

Why give “haters” your energy? Bet she has a lot of nice messages she could reply to. It says it all!

Kindred_

VIP Member
I’m confused. Is she supposed to look bigger or something in her pic on the right? I hope she realises this doesn’t make people feel better about themselves ... she’s skinny in both pictures? She hardly has huge fat rolls does she. I’m not sure why she’s posted this 😂
Oh but yesterday she was going on about her back rolls 😂😂 why is she trying to be relatable 😂 she’s really plugging the honestee with her followers but it’s coming across insincere to me, makes me cringe!!

I think she looks better in the pic on the right! She looks like an alien bodeee on the left 😂

• Haha

Leah0110

Jeeeeeeez!! Obviously a pretty girl but just shows you, never compare yourself to influencers & feel bad 🌝 (check beauty works insta)
0802B2D6-DE11-413E-B5A0-CEA0D5B806A2.png

• Wow