Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stassy65

Dont think han should have a thread as she isnt problematic and mads would probs be over the moon if she did

Reactions: 14

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I’m sure one of her made up assumptions will be “I assume you get a lot of hate” and she’ll be like oh my godddd this is soooo trueeee i don’t know if you’ve heard but I actually have a thread all about ME

• Haha
That Sophie who is in her latest video seems like such a mean girl. Bad vibes just radiate off both of them. I had to stop watching.

Bizarrebbq

‘My manager just told me Rihanna picked this out for me personally’ 😭😭😭😭 april fools was 3 weeks ago hun 🥴

• Haha

Leah0110

I'm laughing at the fact she now has the Italian flag in her insta bio, why does she try sooooo hard to make it look like shes from anywhere but fucking Manchester.

It's so noticeable going through her instagram, her twitter and watching her Youtube videos that she wants to be "exotic", more like exotic dancer but ok, just be yourself !!!!!!

Yeah, who knows, maybe she is like 2% Italian, but we know you're majority English Madison. Not Italian, not mixed but English :) A girl who likes pasta from Manchester :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Katleesi

VIP Member
3678879D-8D92-41D7-9776-CD6583F39DC3.jpeg
“natural” With lipliner on her fake lips and foundation and contour on her face with fake freckles 😂😂 and her fake tits peeping in. Sure mads you're so natural x

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
That Holly Boon is a raging racist and horrid girl, been exposed loads of times. Don’t think any of mads friends are nice really. They all seem very bitchy and stuck up. Even Rachel Leary tweeted about the Holly drama throwing shade at how disgusting Holly was. Yet they’re all friends with her now.

Rachel95xx

Imagine thinking people are going to pay £12 or whatever it costs for a shitty filter that makes you look a bit more tan/orange hahahahah embarrassing
Im confused about this filter? You could literally just change the lighting and warmth for the same result... for free 😂

• Haha

Sophiab1995

the first minute of this video is so ironic.
I’ve always been taught to love myself.. never felt the need to get anything done to myself she says..... fast forward to a year on lips are like a baboons arsehole tits are hanging out in every post. Ok then mads

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
7E5D4145-FB4D-49F4-A4E7-D952DCA87B93.jpeg

just gonna leave this here
0B031F55-0FAF-4DC7-9884-903A0ABD81B7.jpeg
oh mads hun don’t you realise if you make your ass bigger with photoshop you need to make your legs the same proportion or it’s very obviouswhere you’ve edited

• Haha

Kindred_

VIP Member
Aside from the mid week dinners at The Ivy or odd train journeys to London has madisons life really been impacted by lockdown?

Wake up at 1pm, spend over an hour doing hair and make up for content, insta storiEEe, edit selfies, select one selfie from story to post on the grid, nip to M&S, film the odd haul, retweet something about bad bitch vibes, insta storieEe Janet doing something “cute” or “funEEe”

• Haha
  • Heart
That whole video was an exercise in cognitive dissonance:

Mads: There's absolutely nothing wrong with having boobs different sizes.
Also Mads: My boobs were different sizes so I got implants.

Mads: Everyone is perfect how they are.
Also Mads: I wasn't perfect how I was, so I got implants.

• Haha
  • Heart

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
Awww I feel bad for her. I think she is a really sweet girl but sometimes comes across a little lost. I think once she finds out who she is she will come across a little better on camera.

I don’t have to say though, how absolutely fucking stunning is she!? Whatever she’s had done I need it
mads, is that you? 😂

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
EB71117B-AC08-43EA-B9D7-EBA6A5498FC4.jpeg

9385DBB2-4A63-4A35-AB19-D43FB4244166.jpeg
I mean this goes both ways - you wouldn’t know people you don’t know are OBSESSED with hating on you if you weren't so OBSESSED with (reading about) yourself

Last edited:
  • Haha

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
She also said the reason people post hate about her is because of insecurities in their life - this from the girl who can’t stop pumping herself with implants and filler 😂😂😂
This literally makes NO sense! People talk about her because she doesn’t put herself across in a very positive way on YouTube/Instagram! For example you don’t see Hannah having a thread on here... that’s because she’s actually a nice genuine person! Where as I wouldn’t say the same about Mads. Her Tattle thread is so minor compared to other people’s, she needs to stop making out like she’s the only person people talk about on this site.

• Heart

longtimelurker76

So I’ve worked with her a few times before, and she’s an odd one. She was SO rude constantly on her phone, and kept saying things like oh I can’t do that, my boyfriend won’t approve (Patrick or whatever his name is). She at first came across as shy but you quickly realise it’s pure ignorance.

She was a very naturally pretty girl at the time but she’s gone too far now with the work. I also know a few girls who know her personally and they say she’s a piece of work, always kicking off with other girls, picks and drops friends depending on what they can do for her/how they can make her look.

• Wow

Katleesi

VIP Member
CB2F574E-07D5-4A73-BF9B-2DB5109D171F.jpeg
“no longer edit my bodiEe” okay so what’s going on with your whole bottom half of your bottom - your crotch area especially??!

• Haha