Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0CE988EF-DFEE-4A51-8CD0-2794773BEAA2.jpeg 9F976037-64F6-458D-8111-89E63B60BDDD.jpeg
mads is triggered cos she knows that’s all she does all day “need validating daily” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
7E5D4145-FB4D-49F4-A4E7-D952DCA87B93.jpeg

just gonna leave this here
0B031F55-0FAF-4DC7-9884-903A0ABD81B7.jpeg
oh mads hun don’t you realise if you make your ass bigger with photoshop you need to make your legs the same proportion or it’s very obviouswhere you’ve edited

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her thigh looks absolutely ridiculous. Also why is her tit vanishing into the wall
She's probably tried to smooth out/reshape them ridiculous looking implants so they look like real boobs

And she has the cheek to say that young girls can look up to her because shes confident in her own skin and good role model...
"No longer edit my bodeEe it's all angles"

I’m sorry I can’t see the ‘hater’ comments? I can just see ppl pointing out that editing is creating an unrealstic ‘goal’.

I’m sure she said she stopped editing her photos anyway?!
4F0013CD-3402-46BC-B0AA-CB9BB0CAD6ED.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she just posted a story about editing her body where please... WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE US TO START MADS?

Imagine not being able to take the heat that you actually block people who've probably never said a bad word to you 😂 just for liking a comment

Reactions: 1
she just posted a story about editing her body where please... WHERE WOULD YOU LIKE US TO START MADS?
Funniest thing is she’s still using a filter😂 I just tried that filter on my face and makes me look like an orange...

She does have a good body (with some assistance of plastic surgery) , but jeez nobody can say anything to bad witch Mads or it’s hate

• Haha

Imagine not being able to take the heat that you actually block people who've probably never said a bad word to you 😂 just for liking a comment
She deleted the story - Mads make it less obvious you have this page bookmarked 😂

Funniest thing is she’s still using a filter😂 I just tried that filter on my face and makes me look like an orange...

She does have a good body (with some assistance of plastic surgery) , but jeez nobody can say anything to bad witch Mads or it’s hate
didn't you know it's natural tan - she's from ItaleEe

And as for working out? when? all she does is lay in her bed all day eye bleeping herself on instagram.. eating takeout??!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She deleted the story - Mads make it less obvious you have this page bookmarked 😂

didn't you know it's natural tan - she's from ItaleEe

And as for working out? when? all she does is lay in her bed all day eye bleeping herself on instagram.. eating takeout??!
Was just about to delete the screenshot Mads 😱 but guess you’re asking for it when you delete it
7D4EF5BC-AC6E-4C0F-85C5-A5682411ACF2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Queen of deleting has deleted the story where she's blocked every one. Obviously didn't wanna make it obvious what a petulant child she is.

Reactions: 6
THINGS SHE EDITS:

Her arms - they are not as slender as she edits them to be in her photos, she is actually quite broad and it’s reflective in her shoulders in her videos.

Her waist - lol she needs to master her ‘angles’ on photo shop as yes she maybe naturally a little curvy but duck me does she get a rib removed and inserted everyday

Her jaw - fine, get filler but you can literally afrom her videos in comparison to photos how she edits into a ‘heart’ shape in photos to skin down her jaw / jowel area

Her ass - we can all see where she has warped her thigh into the wall to stretch it out lol

her back - yes she may have ‘blurred’ her skin but you can see she especially in the most recent pic that she has sucked it in and as a RESULT her right arm has merged into the wall

DO WHAT THE duck YOU LIKE, edit your BODEEEE. EVERYONE DOES IT BUT when you make it apparent you are and YOU STRAIGHT UP lie to your followers that you don’t edit your photos when very you girls are following you, you literally SAY OUTLOUD you don’t edit it - you are LITERALLY the WORSE example of an ‘influencer’

It’s sad because she is so beautiful but she is a very insecure person, with people pleasing tendencies and wants to feel as if she is a relentless Girl and as a result she continues to put on a ‘badbitch’ front and preach about positive energy, but you can clearly see she is her own issue and her own worse enermy

I’ve sat here and read this thread with bias veiws for long enough BUT THE FACT she has just LIED so obviously just shows her insecurity

If your going to edit your pictures at least make it realistic 😂 I thought it was a joke picture at first glance. Gal ain’t kidding no one with that edited ass! I’ve said it before and I will say it again shes a terrible role model also I’m shocked her mum takes these sexualised photos of her, isn’t she a Jehovah witness?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Queen of deleting has deleted the story where she's blocked every one. Obviously didn't wanna make it obvious what a petulant child she is.
I thought she must have cause I went on and didn’t see anything! She loves her little erratic outbursts doesn’t she. Can’t hold it in x

Her editing today has literally been the worst yet - it's like she didn't even try to make it look unedited like that fuzzy part on her boob? I think it's because from a few years back she was obviously tiny and her metabolism is slowing down (it happens to all of us) she still has a good body (despite the implants) which is why I don't get all this editing? If you want the ass you keep editing in - work for it like every other person out there does. Wearing work out clothes in your house and drinking a tango ice blast is not working out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A9FDD039-4210-4A39-9C6C-B1508BC72A88.jpeg

Reposted by our OG-Homegirl-Bad-witch-Madsss

the CEO of telling the internet when a guy with a following so much as glances in her direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.