Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody norah! Baff.d is BUFF. Gives me the fanny gallops, and no mistake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has a lot of girls commenting on his photos maybe it's just a mutual friends with benefits thing whenever they have no one else?

Reactions: 4
Its not Madison's nails, its another insta model he has been flirting with they flirt on the comments all the time and she had that nail colour on one of her pics at the time

Reactions: 3
Mads mentioned she went on a double date with Ellie O Donnell so I assume it would be someone that runs in those circles....

Mads eye bleeping herself on Instagram but zoom in and there’s a bogey in her nose 😂

also, how stupid do those lips look close up. Geez!!
DA789D6A-E82F-44FD-B883-CF51E1B0A1D0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
CF13ABAA-FBC0-4FA8-BAEB-3ABA8FE25594.jpeg 44C64399-4AFE-4EB0-8525-432B71102E2B.jpeg
You’d think if she was gonna edit her ass and bodiEee she would at least edit the dirt off her dress

Reactions: 5
Han seems much more likeable and down to earth than Mads imo

Reactions: 12
Han seems more likeable definitely BUT she is clearly the source of Maddy's fake accent with the eeeeeee which does. Slightly annoys me when I listen to her if I'm honest.

Reactions: 9
Han is definitely more likeable so glad she seems to have cut Mads off tbh she doesn't need her. she's more successful and just seems a nicer person. She keeps doing videos like "my friends control my day" mads not being one of them friends... *sips tea*. like i know, han keeps mentioning Mads but it seems more like a kind of nice person way of saying yeah I'll see her soon but won't situation.

Reactions: 7
Han is definitely more likeable so glad she seems to have cut Mads off tbh she doesn't need her. she's more successful and just seems a nicer person. She keeps doing videos like "my friends control my day" mads not being one of them friends... *sips tea*. like i know, han keeps mentioning Mads but it seems more like a kind of nice person way of saying yeah I'll see her soon but won't situation.
I think Mads was in the first one with Rach & Hans friend Millie?

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree, mads was in her first ‘my friends control my day’ video. Han posts vids of them on her instagram story, mentions her all the time. She hasn’t cut her off.

Reactions: 3
The way Mads starts her videos with that annoying sly/know-it-all face is so annoying.

• Haha
I didn’t mean it like completely cut off but they definitely aren’t up each other’s arses the way they used to be

6DB82B2B-2239-4FE5-B539-85FB01AC3290.jpeg DCD7936B-A1C2-4466-B1BA-64B948B18470.jpeg 743D007A-272C-4FE3-ACA4-4E3393A61DC4.jpeg
amazing how much you can see the different in how she edits her body in pictures... no curvy hips or cinched in waist or thick thighs that she keeps portraying to have (I’m not saying her body is bad but the amount of editing she’s doing to it sends such a bad message to young girls) so much for this so called no longer editing your pics mads

Reactions: 8
View attachment 122772View attachment 122773View attachment 122774
amazing how much you can see the different in how she edits her body in pictures... no curvy hips or cinched in waist or thick thighs that she keeps portraying to have (I’m not saying her body is bad but the amount of editing she’s doing to it sends such a bad message to young girls) so much for this so called no longer editing your pics mads
I was actually quite proud of her. Must be the first time she’s worn a bra since having her boobs done😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.