Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aivilonuttos11

Shes one of my fave youtubers🥺 I do think she’s naturally beautiful but I can see everyone’s points about her being different now and being “fake”. I genuinely thought she was one of the most down to earth girls when I started watching her when she used to do her music playlists in her bedroom lmao. People change of course they do I just hope it’s not her new friends that turn out to be a negative influence because I do believe deep down she’s a nice girl. 🥺🥺

Let her do what she wants to her body who’s arsed anyway 🤷‍♀️ It’s not affecting anyone I suppose

KYLIE

VIP Member
I think she is and has been for a while, hence why her and Patrick unfollowed eachother. I think she was always stringing him along and he was hoping they'd get back together.

I’ve no clue, but a LOT of people were mentioning it. Like I mean it came up constantly so someone has noticed something. I tried to dig too but can’t find anything. Maybe someone saw that they both tagged themselves at similar locations or something..?
Interesting! Where were they talking about it, on Instagram?

Seththebunny

She used to be so relatable and down to earth. She was so pretty and had a sweet personality. Such a shame she didn't see that. What a shame.
(I understand she was alot younger in the first photo but she was so naturally blessed with a pretty face - what a difference)
Was she engaged to Paddy?