Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said the reason people post hate about her is because of insecurities in their life - this from the girl who can’t stop pumping herself with implants and filler 😂😂😂
This literally makes NO sense! People talk about her because she doesn’t put herself across in a very positive way on YouTube/Instagram! For example you don’t see Hannah having a thread on here... that’s because she’s actually a nice genuine person! Where as I wouldn’t say the same about Mads. Her Tattle thread is so minor compared to other people’s, she needs to stop making out like she’s the only person people talk about on this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her mate Holly Boon for all her controversies doesn't have one either! "I've only started getting hate in the last 6 months" yeah babe cos you've started acting like a secretive c*nt in the last 6 months :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Wonder who’s she managed to find to start dating to get clout off cos Yknow it’s gotta be someone in Umar’s league... mads only wants fame

Reactions: 3
Wonder who’s she managed to find to start dating to get clout off cos Yknow it’s gotta be someone in Umar’s league... mads only wants fame
I’m just watching her vid now where she talks about dating someone in the limelight because they're basically in the same industry. Is this gal really trying to say she’s in the limelight too?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Since she’s seeing someone now is she gonna ditch her friends again like she did with Han when she started seeing Umar?

Reactions: 1
Personally not a fan of her boobs or huge lips and thought she looked better natural. I do think her teeth look amazing now though!

The look fantastic series is so bad, she doesn't have the personality to be hosting anything

Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh she must think she’s in the limelight cause she has 182k followers HAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Perhaps it’s Michael Griffiths from Love Island she’s seeing...? Says she meets people at events in her “industry” aka z-listers LOL and mentioned “like the look fantastic events..” in her video.

interesting.........

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thi
Perhaps it’s Michael Griffiths from Love Island she’s seeing...? Says she meets people at events in her “industry” aka z-listers LOL and mentioned “like the look fantastic events..” in her video.

interesting.........
I think it will be either a footballer (maybe not a big one) or a model

Reactions: 2
The look fantastic series is so bad, she doesn't have the personality to be hosting anything
She has zero personality - she just expects to get through life on her looks and since her looks aren’t even real they’re gonna fade pretty fast.

Reactions: 4
She’s pictured in a Rolls Royce on Instagram ! Wonder who is she with 🧐
interesting because none of the Z-listers that have been previously speculated own a Rolls. Maybe it's one of those luxury uber type services that people like Lateysha Grace use quite often for nights out and insta selfies.

interesting because none of the Z-listers that have been previously speculated own a Rolls. Maybe it's one of those luxury uber type services that people like Lateysha Grace use quite often for nights out and insta selfies.
Yeah and the way she videoed walking up and getting in behind the driver. Still wanna know who she's with though 🤔

Pretty confident it’s Pete Wicks. Been consistently liking each others pics for a while and he’s liked Holly Boon’s comment on her most recent photo (in the Rolls Royce). Could be wrong though!
6BE0E65C-33CD-4FC5-8CB5-2D61DE004CE6.png
BBF492D1-81A8-481D-AC3C-74B29632FA7D.png
Check the lights in the background 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So pathetic and materialistic posing in a hired Rolls Royce lol

and yeah deffo Pete wicks. Never going to end well. These reality tv guys in madisons special “iNdUsTrY” are all players and cheats.

Reactions: 6
Still not giving the fake titties chance to heal. She strikes me as the easy type.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I suppose that’s who she was in Amsterdam with a while ago when she acted as if she went on her own. I suspected it could have been paddy but in her story highlights for it, There’s an arm and it’s a white man and in another there is a shoe that looks like a mans shoe.
Wonder if it’s him? Hard to tell

She’s definitely an easy Girl the way she jets off with these guys after 5 minutes!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Pete Wicks is in France on a PR trip right now isn't he?

If it's someone she follows my bet is Tosin Adarabioyo, Manchester City player currently on loan to Blackburn Rovers. She doesn't follow any other football players and she's liked quite a few of his recent posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.