Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be mortified walking around the house wearing a thong in front of my parents. Only me?!
Literally! I'm pretty sure that blue bikini she was wearing the other day is also a thong - like why is there a need to always dress so provocative?

Reactions: 5
She really wants that slim thick body type - you get that from working out and eating a good balanced diet. Not from buying implants and editing your bodeEe to look like you have an ass and hips.

Reactions: 5
“I’m that witch
”I’m not that witch
“ya girls a bad witch
”ya girls that witch
”I’ve been wilin’ out lately“
”bad witch vibes”

she tries so hard to be someone she isn’t 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we’re ages away from a new thread but my suggestion will be

Madison Sarah #2 Madz hun Rhianna called, she wants her.... well we all know she didn’t call 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's gonna feel so flattered when she has a second thread (I know it's ages away, but still)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's gonna feel so flattered when she has a second thread (I know it's ages away, but still)
well bad-witch-Mads-home-girl put us on blast when it was a rave thread 😂🤣 so a second trash thread is really gonna go down well.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
well bad-witch-Mads-home-girl put us on blast when it was a rave thread 😂🤣 so a second trash thread is really gonna go down well.
Wonder if she'll ever slip up again and screenshot us with her tattle account on show 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.