Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KYLIE

VIP Member
It's a huge trend with fitness influencers to show that they too get bloated, aren't perfect when not posing or sticking their bum out, it always gets so much attention and goes viral but Madison has literally missed the point here lol she just wants attention

Reactions: 11

KYLIE

VIP Member
I don't think she ever had that many friends besides Paddy..? Jehovah's Witnesses are usually strongly discouraged from making friends outside of the cult (cause let's face it, thats what it is) so she seems to get totally obsessed with people - han, now sophie..

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Katleesi

VIP Member
It may be important to note that there’s a still a filter on these stories so it’s still not how she REALLY looks

Katleesi

VIP Member
i used to think she was so gorgeous.. i started watching her when she was still blonde and doing plt hauls and loved her. she’s so different now :(
Yeah I used to watch her from when she first started idk what’s happened to her she’s an absolute knobhead now

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I remember from watching one of Mads or Hannah’s videos and they were referring to Mads auntie having an apartment in Ibiza for them to stay in. I’m thinking “auntie” is definitely a code word 🤔

I’ve got some inside sources and from what I hear,

Maddy met a girl through one of her short term best friends at the time, some girl called Paris - paddy cheated on maddy with this Paris, but Maddy also had sex with one of paddy’s friends during the same time so I guess they called it even and just stayed together a bit longer?

their fake relationship broke down but they were obviously still sleeping together after breaking up. Maddy then was dating umar kumani, pretty little thing owner but I guess couldn’t hold onto him long enough to get clout from it cause she loves any opportunity to get attention.

she claims to be so humble and down to earth but I’ve had three different people who have told me they’ve met her in real life and she was very cold and stuck up with them when they’ve approached her.

Clarity456

VIP Member
She always makes videos about her "bad bitch" vibes!!! I dont know about you lot but if someone asked me to describe a bad b****h I wouldnt describe one as a passive agressive clout chasing sheep who's had more best friends in the past 2 years than I've had hot dinners who spends every spare penny on plastic-ing herself up as much as she can lol

• Haha

bella578

I'm sorry but she did need the boob job. When I was watching her try on videos all the clothes looked like they were hanging off her chest wise. She is very beautiful but you could see she was insecure about that and she looks more womanly now and less childlike. I'd love a boob job myself.

• Angry

Clarity456

VIP Member
Whenever Mads does anything PLT related it just gives me feels of when Simon Cowell keeps giving his ex Sinitta guest judging jobs on x factor lol lol ol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Regina George

VIP Member
I bet Madison is really confused as to why Han, Rachel and holly boon all have way more subscribers than her but their threads are all dead compared to this one. I think that is quite telling tbh

• Heart
  • Haha

Regina George

VIP Member
Madison only hates this thread as many of us have admitted we started off really liking her but got bored of her BS.

It always makes me laugh when influencers share tattle screenshots as it usually just ends up with new members joining us. Love how she’s remembered to log out of her tattle account now 🤣

• Heart

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
I really don’t think YouTubers should be allowed to sell on things that were gifted to them or if they got them as part of an ad.

KYLIE

VIP Member
Pete Wicks is in France on a PR trip right now isn't he?

If it's someone she follows my bet is Tosin Adarabioyo, Manchester City player currently on loan to Blackburn Rovers. She doesn't follow any other football players and she's liked quite a few of his recent posts.
Her thing about “dating guys in my industry blah blah” is just bullshit really, she’s excusing the fact that she is a gold digger looking for fame. Footballer will do her nicely since she emasculated paddy when she started earning more than him.
She’s just an airhead really

as soon as she felt ready to date again, she ditched all of her friends. It’s really not a good trait to have. she should focus on her career instead of chasing rich men since she is a disgustingly lazy youtuber and she isn’t even 3/4 years into doing this.

People follow because she is pretty but PLT hauls alone aren’t going to keep people around, her friend Han Renee has a better work ethic and mindset for YouTube and uploads a good variety of videos, Madison could learn a thing or two from her.

Last edited:

Katleesi

VIP Member
Her boob looks so weird here! Like that can’t be right surely?! It looks so big and ugly and uneven and uncomfortable. Also we all know she’s been ghosted many times 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 109717
Face don’t look too good either there lol! When I watched this earlier I was like come on mads you’ve been ghosted more times than a haunted house 😂

I'm laughing at the fact she now has the Italian flag in her insta bio, why does she try sooooo hard to make it look like shes from anywhere but fucking Manchester.

It's so noticeable going through her instagram, her twitter and watching her Youtube videos that she wants to be "exotic", more like exotic dancer but ok, just be yourself !!!!!!

Yeah, who knows, maybe she is like 2% Italian, but we know you're majority English Madison. Not Italian, not mixed but English :) A girl who likes pasta from Manchester :)
A GIRL WHO LIKES PASTA FROM MANCHESTER 😂😂😂😂

• Haha